[Chapter 9]

The Pop Star and Ice Prince

∆∆∆

"Have you seen your percent?" Bungad sa'kin ni Vishian pagkalabas ko sa kwarto ko.

"I haven't." I answered. The examination was finished since yesterday, and today we will see the results. Also, we were given a break for this day.

"It's posted on the bulletin board, you should check it out." She replied and continued watching TV.

"What section are you in?" I asked while looking in the refrigerator for stuffs to eat. I grimaced when we don't have any stocks left.

"Advanced." Vishian answered shortly.

Nagpaalam na akong pupunta na ako sa bulletin para tignan ang percent ko. Mukang wala rin si Blane at tinignan na ang sa kaniya.

"Hey, congrats." Someone from my behind said.

It was Herio, I just know his presence even if he's meters away from me. I turned to look at him approaching me, while I just groaned remembering that I didn't really fought with him yesterday.

"What?"

"You got on the advanced section, congrats." He exclaimed before walking beside me.

"You spoiled me, I haven't seen it yet." I grunted.

Pumunta ako sa bulletin board para siguraduhin kung ano ang section ko. Tamanga siya, nasa advanced section ako, 2nd to the highest with a percent of 98.7%.

Dumako ang mga mata ko kung sino ang nauna just to see it was Herio, again. With a percent of 99.8%, how am I always second against him?

I felt a hand on the top of my head as Herio was staring at the bulletin board, "you did good for a newbie."

Hinawi ko ang kamay niya agad nang makaramdam ako ng hapdi sa buong katawan ko. I almost forgot that the closer I am to him, the more pain I'll get.

But maybe I actually did good, though I'm still not satisfied. I was so spent yesterday that I relied using the spells I learned from the pocketbook I got.

Umalis na ako do'n dahil dumadami na ang mga students, it's suffocating to be in a crowd. I teleported away and didn't really bother if Herio followed me. It's not like he knows where I'll go.

I ended up in the hallways, in front of a music room.

"This is your girly super star! Don't forget to subscribe on my channel!"

A person caught my attention since no one's really in the hallways right now, because students are busy looking for their section.

I saw a pink hair in a pig tails girl, wearing a pink puffy dress and long white socks, paired with a high pink heels. She has a bright pink star irises, I'm not sure if it's contact lenses.

"Oh, wait." The girl stopped when she saw me. It's as if her eyes sparkled when she noticed me and ran to me, "look! She's the 2nd placer! She got above Vishian!"

I frowned when I heard the '2nd placer'.

"Hi, I'm Saha Acres, a.k.a Super Girly Star! I am a vlogger and my platform is on ITube, Super Girly Star without spaces and I'm a princess from the Lichessa Kingdom!"

That's why she looked familiar, because she's in a textbook. The princess who's also a popstar.

Saha waved on the phone she was holding and went beside me to also capture me. She waved a little and blew a kiss in the live before laughing.