[Chapter 15]

The Omnipotent and Omniscient

∆∆∆

Herio and I went to Vishian's fort. Her Majesty came to greet us, however, his majesty was not around.

We were greeted with a warm welcome by their workers. Some royalties I am not familiar with are here too. Busy si Vishian na magasikaso sa mga aristrocrats. Royalty things.

Later on, some aristocrats suddenly formed a circle around Herio, asking something about him or just widening their influence. Oh well, royalty life.

I was pushed out of Herio's space since a small crowd was forming around him. I watched his poker face, trying to entertain them by answering their questions. I guess it would be bad to ignore them because it would reflect on their kingdom.

Herio's eyes were looking for something until it landed on me. He was about to come for me until I gestured to him that it was fine.

'It'll be a trouble if you offend an aristocrat.' I said through his mind.

Nakita ko siyang bumuntong hininga, 'fine.'

Umalis ako at naghanap ng lugar kung saan hindi masyado matao.

While walking through the vast room, I ended up on the balcony. I was greeted by the breezy air and a nice view of the castle's garden. The stars were visibly spread across the sky, as the distant noises from the room could still be heard.

Pinikit ko ang mga mata ko at pinakiramdaman ang hangin.

Nang buksan ko ang mga mata ko, my surroundings changed which made me alarmed. I was in a dark place. I couldn't see anything but I could feel that I was stepping onto something wet. I felt uncomfortable because the shoes I was wearing became wet.

Nagpatuloy ako sa paglalakad kahit hindi ko alam kung saan ako pupunta. While walking, I saw two pair of neon purple eyes out in the dark.

"Who are you?" I asked. It looks like a huge creature, just hiding in the dark.

Sa pagsabi ko no'n ay lumabas sa dilim ang nagtatagong creature, it's a huge white dragon with gradients of purple and shiny scales.

Napaatras naman ako dahil ngayon lang ako nakakita ng ganito. Compared to the leviathan I saw earlier, this dragon is larger by multiple times.

"Ah... the god, Cosmos." The dragon spoke. It smirked deviously that I could see all of its sharp teeth, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to survive that if it decided to devour me.

Cosmos... The one Europe had told me.

"What do you mean by Cosmos?" I questioned while watching it walk around.

"The entity created by the universe. The one who will cause chaos." It spoke, leaving me confused. It's like giving me a riddle.

The dragon suddenly disappeared, leaving white glitter everywhere as if it were raining, though I could still feel its presence.

"The birth of Cosmos... and the cause of destruction." Nagsalita ito mula sa paligid kahit hindi ko na siya nakikita.

I felt a heavy energy going inside me, which I think is caused by the dragon. I closed my eyes as I'm trying to control the energy.

"No matter what your path is, I will offer my support, my liege." It said inside my mind. "Summon me, for I am bound to serve you 'til eternity."

The place suddenly went back to normal and I could hear the distant noise again. I felt something was dripping from my nose and it was blood. Pinunasan ko lang ito ng parang walang nangyari.