[Chapter 16]

Mission

∆∆∆

Days had passed since I acquired Keru and Onyx. I have managed to learn how to use their abilities, as well as hone my own.

Onyx had been useful to me. With the knowledge of Onyx, I am able to identify useful information about myself. I knew more about my past and it was as Europe said. He was right about me.

So far, I have not yet looked into my future.

Ngayon, balak kong kumuha ng mission sa office. I have not yet check out the missions of this academy because I'm more focused on discovering my past.

Dito kasi ay may missions, getting a mission will depend on your section and abilities. Once your mission is approved, you have to make your subject teachers sign.

However, missions here requires a party of at least 3 people. I think advanced section is an exception but if alone, you are not able to have an S-tier mission. Hanggang A-tier missions lang and no one had tried it before alone since it's very dangerous.

Onyx, how's an A-tier mission?

"You can handle it very well, my lady."

When it comes to information and judgement, I rely on this dragon. Onyx is good at foreseeing.

I stopped infront of the office and knocked three times. Then, I opened the door and the office was full of students, probably looking for missions too in a party.

Tumungo ako sa A-tier missions at nagbasa ng pwede kong kunin.

Level: A-tier
Location: Northern Eri Forest
Reward: 100,000 pts
Hunt the Shadow Commander and collect 5x shadow orb. Beware of the shadow mages.

A shadow orb can be collected from Shadow Commanders. It can be used for crafting materials such as weapons, armors, or accessories. Shadow Commanders are high in difficulty but they appear rarely.

Meanwhile, no one wants to fight with shadow mages because they attack in group that protects their commander.

Kinuha ko ang mission paper and handed it to the staff. When the staff asked me how many people I have in my party, she looked at me in confusion when I said I'm alone.

When I gave her my I.D that contains my section, she signed the mission card. "Since you are alone, go to the Headmistress Office and ask for an approval stamp before letting your professors sign."

I followed her instructions and teleported to the Headmistress Office. Pagka-teleport ko ay nanjan si Sebastian.

"I need an approval stamp." I said as the butler assisted me inside.

Binigay ko kay Headmistress René ang mission card as she only laughed when she saw that I'm going solo before stamping it.

"So magisa ka lang?" She asked with a smile plastered on her face. "Months ago you were just adjusting with your divine, now you're finally getting a hang of it."

I bowed to the Headmistress and thanked her before leaving. I have no time to waste and looked for my professors to sign my mission card.

∆∆∆

Damn. 'Di pa rin ako sanay gumamit ng teleportation stone. Ngayon, andito na ako sa Northern Eri Forest pero nagpahinga ako saglit dahil sa hilo.