𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚. beach escapade. pt. 2.

"Make sure not to go far away and return to the hotel before 7pm, okay?" Y/N said to Yuji, Nobara and Megumi, they wanted to go shopping for souvenirs and all, and Y/N trusted Megumi to look after the two and make sure they comeback at the said time. Y/N and Shoko on the other hand decided to go back to their room to rest, while Geto and Gojo said they'll also be buying souvenirs but the kids don't want to join them.

And so 7pm came and the trio actually went back just as she instructed and even gave gifts to Y/N which made her happy, she had already bought some for them as well but she decided to just give it to them back home. It's 8pm and she was now comfortably snuggled in to her bed watching tv when her phone suddenly rang. She picked it up immediately upon seeing the name of the caller.

"Yes, Suguru?"

"Y/N, I'm sorry, but please help me collect your man" Geto said over the phone, worry laced on his tone.

"Suguru I don't have a man and why are you and Satoru not yet back"

"Satoru's drunk, I need your help"

A short minute of silence occurred before Geto moved his phone away from his ears.

"Satoru WHAT?!"

"Yes"

"Suguru, I thought you're with him? And why did you let him drink?! He's a freaking lightweight!"

"Yeah, well about that, I just went to the toilet and he texted me his location, and he was already having a drinking competition with Naoya but anyway please, Shoko won't ever come here no matter what, you know that"

"WITH WHO?! SUGURU—Tsk, fine, send me your location right away" she said and dropped the call as she skimmed through her clothes to change.

"Damn it!" she cursed and picked up all her things, she then stopped by Megumi and Yuji's room to knock, good thing Megumi opened it right away.

"Are you both still awake?" she asked but Megumi shook his head.

"Itadori already passed out, is there something wrong Y/N-san?"

"You would do, come with me" she said. "But first, wear a hoodie or something, a relative of yours shouldn't see you, hurry it's an emergency!"

Megumi got confused, but followed Y/N anyway, as soon as they were both ready, Y/N walked faster than ever until they both reached the location, it was an open bar just on the shore of the beach, it wasn't difficult to spot the fluff of white hair in the tables, so she immediately went to him but found that he was alone and passed out on a table, but noticing their presence, he slowly looked up.

"Gojo sensei?"

"Oi, Satoru what the heck were you thinking?!" Y/N scolded while trying to get him up, Megumi helping her on the other side.

"You don't drink and now you just did?! And in a drinking competition! With Naoya! What the heck is that man even doing here? And where the heck is Suguru now?!" Y/N continued to spit words of anger, but to Gojo, it was all just muffled noises.

"Naoya was here?" Megumi suddenly became wary, now understanding why Y/N wanted him to hide his face.

"Wow...a pretty lady is helping me" Gojo said while smiling and stumbling on his feet while Y/N and Megumi were struggling to carry him due to his height.

"Damn it Satoru I want to punch you right now"

"Iz okay, I'll allow a beautiful woman like you to punch me. Heyyy you look familiaaaar!" Gojo suddenly chuckled and pointed at her.

"God! Stop moving around the hotel's nowhere near yet! Megumi, are you alright there?"

"I'm fine Y/N-san" Megumi replied even though he was quite struggling too.