Special Chapter 7: Together

Gojo and Y/N had a fair share of fights since getting married, but none of them were as serious as now. Gojo felt this was different, and that Y/N was really definitely super duper mad at him, and he's nervous that she might snap at him if he tries to talk to her. It's been eight hours since she ignored him, not even letting him hug her in their shared bed.

He has never been so frustrated with himself. Y/N wouldn't even bat him an eye, she's just giving attention to her children.

And she has never used "us" whenever she talks to them.

"Alright Akio, always make sure Kazumi gets to his classroom and he's with you when waiting for me to pick you up, okay?"

"Yes mama!" Y/N smiled and kissed them on their forehead before leaving.

"Papa let's go" Kazumi reached for his pinky finger.

"Papa's taking us to school! And mama's picking us up from school" Akio excitedy but suddenly realized something. "Wait, you both are not going to pick us up from school?"

"I'll see you later at home sweeties" Y/N said and kissed each of them in their foreheads before leaving.

Akio tilted his head, feeling that something's missing, but suddenly brushed it off when Gojo called for them.

"Come on, let's go kids"

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Kazumi, you think something's wrong with mama and papa?" Akio asked his little brother while walking him to his classroom. Kazumi only nodded in response.

"So it's just not me! What do you think's happening?"

"Mama's ignoring papa, they must've fought" Kazumi replied, eyes focused on the hallway, making sure he doesn't bump anyone.

"Eh? How can you say so?"

"Mama and papa didn't talk to each other when mama left" Kazumi added.

"Oh, you're right, papa usually kisses her on her cheek, or mama's the one who kisses papa goodbye, but today they didn't. Did they forget?"

Kazumi just shrugged in response.

"We're here" he quietly says.

"Oh, well, see you later Kazumi!"

"Okay"

Akio waved goodbye to his little brother, but he still couldn't get his thoughts away from his parents.

'We must do something for them to get back together!'

"Akiooo!" His classmate waved at him, he smiled then waved back.

"Someone left this on your table!"

"Huh? A flower? Why?"

"I dunno! But Aren said he saw a girl put it there"

Suddenly, he had an idea on how to help his parents.

━━━━━━━━━━━

"What in the world" as soon as Y/N stepped inside their room, her eyebrows furrowed at the "mess" in front of her.

It wasn't really a mess, in fact, for others, it would really look romantic, yet Y/N was different, and she sees these kinds of scenarios differently.