Special Chapter 8: High School Days

[Some time before Gojo and Y/N's wedding day]

It was another miracle for Y/N, Gojo, Shoko and Geto to hang out with the four of them complete again, because of their busy schedules, it almost seemed impossible for them to meet each other, but alas they're here, and they've talked for hours catching up with the events of their lives until they got to the part where they reminisced of the good old days of their high school lives.

"I knew you had feelings for Y/N in high school, you were just not true to yourself and focused on others rather than her" Shoko commented while taking a sip of her cup if coffee.

"And how could you tell that?" Gojo crossed his arms and raised a brow at her, but even before she could reply, Geto already laughed which made them turn to him with a confused look.

"You literally blocked off letters for Y/N every Valentine's Day" Geto commented which made Y/N furrow her eyebrows.

"What?!" She exclaimed, shocked at this new information she's hearing.

"Yup, he did" Shoko nodded in agreement which made Y/N's shocked face turn into a scowl, she glared at her fiancé which suddenly had a guilty look.

"In my defense, they were all not worthy of you!"

"Okay, but how do you explain hiding Yu's letter from her?" Shoko says looking at both Gojo and Geto. She was having fun seeing them get busted. "You knew too, right Suguru? And come on, be honest, among all those admirers, he was worthy of her"

"What?!" Y/N felt betrayed.

"Okay I'm sorry, I only wanted Satoru to realize and I thought it would help the two of you get together" Geto raised both of his hands up in surrender.

"You... took away the chances of my love life to blossom in high school" Y/N simply couldn't believe what she's hearing. "All along I thought no one really liked me" she says shocked at what she just learned today.

Shoko felt for her friend as she went down a trip to memory lane, Y/N deserved to be loved, yet she only also knew about what Gojo and Suguru did when they were already in college due to a slip of tongue from the two idiots when Y/N was out and they got drunk in their apartment.

[Flashback]

It was Valentine's Day and everyone in school was making a fuss of the said event. Of course lovers would give each other presents, while others would give their crushes or the person they like flowers, chocolates, letters, presents.

Out of the four of them, Gojo Satoru always had the most gifts. And out of the four of them, Y/N always had none.

"Ugh, it's Valentine's Day again? Wish this day never existed, it's annoying" Y/N complains as they wait for a bus ride to school.

"Come on Y/N, this year you'll definitely receive presents" Geto said.

"Yeah? From Satoru's leftovers again?" She cringed. "I honestly couldn't care for the past years because I can buy those myself, but in my last year in high school, I just wanna experience receiving gifts too, and it's annoying" she huffed.

"You always say Valentine's is annoying, Y/N" Shoko commented.

"Yeah but this time, I'm also pertaining to my feelings, it's annoying that I wanna experience those cringey shits too"

Shoko understood her, every girl at some point wanted to experience it, and she admired Y/N for being honest, normally she would deny her feelings, but this time, she actually acknowledged it, Shoko already gave her a present earlier, but Y/N said it doesn't count, so the only thing she thought she could do was to only support her today.