𝙩𝙚𝙣. dinner

It's been two days since they all got home from vacation, and ever since then, Shoko has been receiving calls from Y/N almost every time she has time to call.

"Shoko, this is bad for my health please help me" she would say, then go on rant what she's been feeling around Gojo, who happened to not remember what happened.

Shoko was well aware of her friend's drunken confession because Y/N had finally decided to tell her.

Little did Y/N know, that Gojo has also been calling Shoko for help, saying the same things as her. "Shoko, I am going to die of heart attack and you keep laughing at me? Are you really a doctor?"

But then it has been another two days since she stopped receiving calls from the both of them, which now made her wonder why or if finally Gojo had the perfect time to confess in his normal condition. Yes, Gojo Satoru vividly remembers everything that happened that night and he just chose to act normally as if nothing happened when they got home, to which Y/N and even Megumi assumed he really didn't remember a thing.

Tonight was one of the nights where everyone at the dining table was present. Y/N had gone home early and Yuji didn't have practice.

Everything was just going on as usual, the kids bantering, and Gojo chiming in, they were happily eating, that is, until Gojo just randomly spoke something that shocked everyone—except Megumi maybe—at the table.

"Y/N, I like you more than friends, will you be my girlfriend?"

Megumi swore he could hear sounds of cricket passing by them, not until Nobara abruptly stood up and slammed the table before Y/N could even say something.

"What the heck Gojo sensei?! What kind of confession was that?! You could have asked us to help you but you literally chose to just blurt it out randomly?!" she was fuming in anger.

"Yeah! That was so not romantic!" Yuji chimed in.

"Y/N-san doesn't deserve this!" Nobara further accused not letting the man speak one word. "Y/N-san don't say yes!"

"Whaaaaat?" Gojo protested.

"No you don't get to say a word about this sensei!"

They continued to banter, Yuji backing up Nobara saying things like "I really find you cool and all sensei! But this time is really a no for me!"

But their banters were all interrupted when Y/N spoke. She was just observing them for a while as she collected her thoughts.

"Damn, it took you this long?" her tone was not annoyed nor angry, but it still sent chills to their spines, especially Gojo who only gulped in nervousness. "And you actually remembered your drunk confession" she added.

"Y-yes?"

"Since?"

"Since I woke up"

"..."

Both Yuji and Nobara got confused, they don't get the context, what drunk confession? Then they remembered something did happen that night and Megumi has also been quiet so they made him spill the tea while the two adults continued to converse.

"And you had the audacity to tell me today, and in front of the kids, at dinner time" Y/N just stared right into his ocean eyes. Gojo wasn't so sure if that's a rejection or what.

"I mean I don't want to further prolong it, and I know you wouldn't want me to beat around the bush anyway" Gojo replied and chuckled nervously. "So is that a no?"

No one gets to make the Gojo Satoru nervous and unsure what to do but L/N Y/N.

Y/N sighed and shook her head. "You're such a dumbass, who says I'm rejecting you?"