Special Chapter 9: Former Students

[Cue intense duel battle music]

"Satoru."

"Y/N."

The tension outside their room thickens as both glared at each other and prepared for battle.

"I'm already telling you to surrender, before this gets worse"

"No my dear beloved Y/N, I am not one to back down just because I love you"

Y/N swore she almost blushed had she not remembered why they're standing face to face and having a staring contest.

"Step aside" Y/N said but Gojo shook his head.

"No"

"Then you leave me no choice—" Y/N was about to use her ultimate move when their doorbell suddenly rang.

"Huh?" She tilted her head as she was clearly not expecting any visitors today.

"I didn't order anything!" Gojo put his hands in the air, which made Y/N raise a brow.

"So you did order something again" she narrowed her eyes at him.

"No, I promise I didn't this time" he says. "Although yesterday I did" he mumbles which luckily Y/N didn't hear.

Y/N only gave him a suspicious look, he has been tremendously shopping online these days and Y/N always scolds him how he should spend wisely, sometimes he orders gifts for her which would either really make her glad or embarrassed, or toys for the kids, but most of the time it's the most random things he buys.

Y/N stepped back and went downstairs to see who was behind the door, and when she opened it, her annoyance suddenly vanished as her eyes sparkled when she saw who it was.

"Oh my, Yuta!" She exclaimed and hugged the boy.

Said boy was Y/N's favorite relative of Gojo. And definitely on her list of 'Sunshines we must protect'.

"Good morning, Y/N-san" he smiled and Y/N swore she saw those shoujo sparkles behind him.

"Y/N-san!" And behind him are his two other friends.

"Maki! Toge!"

"What brings you here? Come in, come in" Y/N ushered them inside.

"We just came to visit, Y/N-san" Yuta said with a smile and handed her a box of sushi. "Are the kids at school?"

"Oh my, you didn't have to bring something, but thank you, and yes, they're still at school, ah, Akemi would've been excited to see you" Y/N said. Their youngest and only daughter Akemi, had taken a liking to the said boy as he would take care of the child sometimes when both Y/N and Satoru were out.
"Satoru! Your former students are here!" Y/N yelled which made him went downstairs immediately.

"Woah! My relative!" Gojo pointed at Yuta who just came in. "And his girlfriend and best friend!"

"Ha?!" Maki exclaimed and glared at him.

"Eh? Are you two finally together?" Y/N turned to them.

"What? Where are you getting those ideas from!" Maki furrowed her eyebrows.

"Now, now, Maki, my Yuta is a good guy!" Gojo then continues to sell his relative off.

"Gojo sensei!" Yuta's face turned red as he complains at Gojo's antics.

"I would love Maki to be part of the family" Y/N adds to his husband's comments which Maki fully denies.

"What? Y/N-san, what makes you think that?!"