Special Chapter 5: Vulnerabilities

It is no doubt that Gojo Satoru loves his wife, so much that he sometimes even feel he doesn't deserve her, and that's a fact. He would buy anything for her, even if it will cost him a lot, he is more than willing to do everything he can for her, that is how he promised himself, to always be there for her.

But tonight seems different.

It was one of those rarest moments wherein Gojo had to do overtime for work. He honestly didn't want to, but he needed to. And so when he went home, he was exhausted, and wanted nothing more than just to slump in their shared bed and sleep until God knows when, since it's a weekend the next day.

When he entered their room, he already found Y/N sleeping soundly, and he wanted nothing more than to snuggle with her and get a good night's sleep.

Upon lying on the bed, he wrapped his arms around her and buried his face on the crook of her neck. This made Y/N stir in her sleep and eventually gained consciousness.

"Satoru...you're back" she says in a groggy voice, still half-asleep, Gojo only hummed in response and tightened his grip around her, then as if Y/N's brain suddenly completed loading, she opened her eyes wide as she had an epiphany.

"Satoru, you're back!" She said a bit loudly which made Gojo also open his eyes to look at her.

"Yes Y/N, I'm here"

"Good timing because I'm really craving for cookies & cream as well as pistachio ice cream and mojos with spicy dip and cheese"

Gojo only heard muffled words and almost went back to sleep, his mind had a delay of processing what he heard, then when it finally sinked in, he perked up. "What?"

"I said I wanted to eat cookies & cream, pistachio ice cream and mojos with spicy dip and cheese"

"Y/N...at this hour?"

"Yes? Why?"

Gojo almost forgot his wife is pregnant.

"Alright...I'll have it delivered" he says and reaches out for his phone.

"But no one already delivers at this hour" Y/N said.

"Right" he says and gets up, almost giving out a sigh.

"You're not thinking I'm forcing you, are you?"

"No! Not at all" he responded. Of course Y/N has always been perceptive.

"Okay! Be careful on your way!"

With this, Gojo went out to buy everything.

He was dozing off while waiting for Y/N to finish eating in the kitchen when she spoke once again.

"Actually, I kind of don't want this already" she says and shoves her food slightly away from her. "I want to eat peanuts"

"We have peanuts"

"Not the spicy ones, I want the sugar coated ones"

Gojo had no choice but to go out once again. And when he want back home, Y/N happily took the jar of peanuts from him.

"Thank you!" She says happily, Gojo smiled weakly and yawned, at least she looked really happy.

But then she suddenly requested something once again.

"Can you get me grilled chicken?"

"Y/N..." Gojo brushed his hair ut of frustration. "When you were pregnant with Akio and Kazumi, you weren't like this" he says, his tone wasn't angry, just frustrated, but Y/N interpreted it as him getting annoyed with her, which suddenly triggered her to feel sad.