Special Chapter 4: A Day in the life of the Gojo Family

"GOJO SATORU HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO PUT THIS HERE?!"

It was a weekend, and the Gojo family was in their usual natural habitat, but the difference is that today, Geto and Ieri will visit the household to visit them.

"Shh! Kazumi's sleeping"

"Do not reason Kazumi out with me, Satoru, I know when he sleeps" Y/N pointed her laddle at Gojo while having one hand on her hip.

Gojo sighed and raised both of his arms up. "Alright, I'm sorry"

Y/N was about to speak when their doorbell suddenly rang, Gojo went to open the door and Y/N instinctively wiped her hand on her apron to greet the guests.

"Uncle Suguru! Auntie Shoko" A boy, a little taller than his actual age, ran up to greet their guests for today.

"Akio, you've grown up" Geto smiled and ruffled the kid's hair.

"I've grown two inches taller since you last saw me, uncle!" he proudly said with a wide grin.

"How old are you again?" Shoko asked.

"I'm six!"

"Hear that, Satoru? Akio's the six year old kid, not you" Shoko said as Gojo attempted to prank them earlier at the doorstep but failed.

"Yeah I know that, I'm his father!"

Y/N only sighed as she watches them banter. But smiled as she feels thankful that even after all those years, their friendship is still intact.

"Mama..." Y/N suddenly felt little hands tugging her shirt at the back and hugging her torso. She turned to look at her four-year old son who's trying to hide behind her and peeking to see who came.

"Let's greet your aunt and uncle, Kazumi" she said and smiled at him but the child shook his head.

"Kazumi!" Akio suddenly saw his little brother and tried to drag him out but Kazumi only tightened his grip on his mother's clothes.

"Come on Kazumi! Let's play!"

"I don't wanna"

"But-"

"Don't drag your brother like that, Akio. You'll play later." Y/N said and gently took Akio's hands from his little brother.

"But mama, I want to play"

"Listen to your mother, Akio" Gojo said.

"But papa, you don't listen to mama" Akio bluntly replied which made Geto let out a snort, trying his best not to laugh.

"I always listen to your mama, Akio" Gojo replied but Akio only shook his head. "Mama told you not to give me sweets, but you always give me some!"

Now this made Y/N glare at his husband.

"Children don't lie" Shoko added before crouching down on Kazumi's level.

"Akio!" Gojo complained.

"Hi Kazumi, I've brought you a gift" she smiled and handed him a small box, Kazumi looked up to her mother and Y/N smiled at him and gestured that it was okay to take it.

Kazumi is a relatively quiet kid, his personality is in contrast with Akio.

"Open it, Kazumi" Y/N said which Kazumi eventually did, and when he saw what it was, Shoko swore his eyes sparkled which also made her smile as she recalls a familiar reaction.

'Except for his blue ocean eyes like Satoru's, Kazumi is like the male version of Y/N'

"Puzzle!" He exclaimed and gleamed with joy. "Detective Conan!" He further says as he saw the picture on the box.