MINE

His self-control had all but vanished with the strong, seductive scent emanating from Nora. The only solution he could come up with wasn't the most ideal, but that didn't interest him anymore. All those months he'd avoided Nora to keep from getting hurt again, and all those nights he'd gone to the exercise room in frustration to get rid of all the pent-up energy, not to mention the icy showers he took when he had been near her...

And now that he'd tossed her over his shoulder and her scent drove him crazy, he had to be careful not to throw her to the ground and make her his own on the spot.

Birgg had strongly condemned Gh'ara when he heard the story about the new Ikat from his brother and his life partner, he had thought it ridiculous that a grown man could not contain himself. He had always taken Vsar and Ellen as an example, Yh'ghul nah seiy had happened to them too, but in recent weeks it had become increasingly difficult for him to stay away from Nora. And now that she was slung over his shoulder and he could smell her wonderful fragrance... He could well imagine the animalistic urge Gh'ara must have felt to make that woman his own.

Behind him, Nora drummed her fists hard against his back and he grinned. Did she really think she was hurting him with those little fists of hers? Birgg raised his hand again and watched her firm, muscular buttocks shake at the impact of the blow. He didn't hit hard, but he heard her yelp indignantly and his excitement rose.

Nora moaned at the impact of Birgg's hand on her buttocks and the movements his rock-hard muscles in his shoulders made, her stomach hurting with every step he took. The sound of the festivities grew softer and softer until at some point she couldn't hear anything anymore, the few clanmates they'd met occasionally in the beginning were now nowhere to be seen. A nervous feeling came over her. Where was he going to take her, after all they had been walking for more than ten minutes and what was he going to do with her?

Suddenly he stopped, took a firm hold on her waist with both his hands and pulled her from his shoulder, but instead of putting her back on the ground, she felt a cold, concreate ridge under her buttocks and Birgg stepped between her thighs. Although she was sitting quite high, she still had to lift her face slightly to look at him.

"I thought this place was appropriate..." Nora quickly looked around and her stomach clenched as she realized where he had taken her, this was the place where she had hurt him so terribly...

"Do you still feel the same hatred for me as you did then, Nora?" His face was so close she could feel his hot breath caressing her face.

"You know very well how I feel..."

"ANSWER ME, NORA! YES OR NO?" Her breath caught at the sound of his compelling and thunderous voice.

"NO! YOU KNOW I..." The rest of her words were muffled as he roughly pressed his mouth to hers and let his tongue slip into her mouth.

With his large claw, he pulled her head back to gain better access to her mouth, his huge horns hit the wall behind her. He pulled her lower body closer to him with his other claw and Nora immediately became aware of the huge hump pressed against her crotch.

All negative thoughts vanished at the feeling of his mouth on hers. Birgg kissed her as if she were his lifeline and she felt a warmth rise up inside her that she had never felt before, with both hands she grabbed his face to pull him even closer and she felt a tear run down her cheeks.

She pulled her head back slightly to catch her breath. "Birgg, I'm sorry..." But she didn't get a chance to finish her sentence.

Birgg pulled her head further back, exposing her neck further. "Shut up, Nora! We're not going to talk!"