Bonus Chapter

Mild spice warning. Enjoy.

Fern nestled into her bed, Ryker at her feet, her tablet in hand, loading a book that Natasha and Wanda sent her; it was littered with bookmarks and highlighted areas; the pair claimed that this was the first of many they would be sending her. That worried Fern, she had read plenty of romance books, but she knew this was no fluff-filled romance, purely by title and not by the pair of devious women beating around the bush when telling her about it.

"You're going to think of Bucky the whole time you read this trust me. It fits him in so many ways." Fern remembers Natasha telling her. She didn't want to think about why Natasha could connect the characters and Bucky.

"Start with the highlights and bookmarks. He's rushed into this fast enough that you can't get dedicated to the story right now. We'll have more for you in a little while." Wanda was all too eager. The pair had already dedicated more to Fern's barely there love life than Fern had herself. But she knew they were right, Fern needed help, and it was going to come through reading; there was no way she would let Nat and Wanda send her porn to watch, not with Tony and Bucky being the only ones in the house with her. She might as well ask for the Thunderbird to off her.

Fern read the first couple of chapters allowing her to learn a little about the characters in the story before flipping to the first venture of the list she was given. She wasn't ready. Glancing the page once more, Fern shook her head, "Nope. I have to work myself into this more. There is no skipping." Quickly flipping back to her previous bookmark, Fern would not skip anything. She was far too used to the fluff romance she usually read, she was lucky if well-used words in those stories gave a bit more to the imagination, this was going to light a fire she hadn't felt, and she had to be prepared for it. It's a good thing Fern's a fast but thorough reader because she was going to be there for a while.

Fern let out a content sigh; her eyes still closed, and she felt warm and far more comfortable than usual. She rolled onto her back, snuggling into her pillows, when she felt something cold run along her leg. She gasped at the sparks that were left behind. "Shh." Fern nearly screamed, hearing the hush from next to her.

Bucky's shadowed face loomed over her; his blue eyes were dark. "Gotta keep quiet, doll." His finger danced lightly across her lips, going to trace down along her jaw and neck where his fingers spread as he ghosted a grip on it, holding it there for a moment as he watched her breath catch. A smirk flicked to his lips as he licked them before continuing his hand down to her chest, tracing her breasts, and running down the valley between them. His hand ran down to the hem of her shirt, pushing it up her abdomen; the shirt pooled below her breasts as his fingers danced around her stomach, ghosting against her hips, taunting her.

"Bucky." She gasps. She couldn't move, frozen in place from his touch; his eyes never left hers. His eyes shifted, not leaving hers but changing ever so slightly. "Bucky, please."

"As you wish." The look in Bucky's eyes was almost feral as his lips attached to her neck, biting and sucking until Fern couldn't hold back a deep moan of his name. He worked down, doing the same between her breasts as his hand crept beneath her shirt, beginning to massage her breasts.

"Bucky," Fern's moans were growing louder, bringing Bucky to a halt. A growl ripped from her before she could stop it. "Why did you stop?" She huffed out, trying to even her breathing.

"I said you had to be quiet. You are anything but quiet," Bucky whispered, blowing air across her nipple. Fern bit back a moan she knew would have been more like a scream as she wiggled beneath him. "Are you going to be good now?" Fern whimpered, giving Bucky his answer. "Good girl."

Bucky moved from torturing Fern's chest, feathering kisses and bites down her abdomen and across her hips as he shifted his body and started running his hands along her legs, tempting the waters as his fingers ghosted under the edge of her shorts. Fern bit her lip, feeling her heart pound in her chest as Bucky began giving her legs the same treatment he had given the rest of her. His fingers danced up inside her thighs, his lips following closely behind.

"Doll, time to get up." Fern moaned as her eyes fluttered open to Bucky sitting next to her. "Time to get up; we've got training to do." He smiled at her.

"What?" Fern rubbed at her eyes.

"You said that we would train this morning before everyone got here. Time to get a move on." Bucky patted her knee and kissed her cheek. "Meet me outside in ten."

Once the door shut, Fern flopped back on her pillows. "You've got to be shitting me." Of course, it was a dream.

Quick little note. This is slid right between chapters 17 and 18 in all reality, but it could truly go anywhere. This is a scrapped chapter that at the time of writing Thunder Wolf I didn't know how to write but wanted to give it my best shot now as I would love to do more of this in the future. Also, this is for all of the teasings. Because there was supposed to be way more.