Chapter 2- Hellfire

Steve POV

I don't know how to feel about Eddie, I'm not jealous of him being so close with Dustin I just think it's weird.

The kids talk about Hellfire club a lot but I don't really get it and I'm not really interested in DnD but Dustin begged, and wouldn't stop whining about it, so I guess I'm doing this, and learning about it tomorrow, I'm open to getting to know Eddie but I doubt we're gonna be friends.

I know these sessions go for awhile but we've been here for almost 4 hours and they're all going crazy over some Vecna character. I'm not really sure what I'm doing.

They decide to fight to the death whatever what means. I kinda just sit and watch until it's my turn to attack, I watch Eddie as he gets up and moves around a bit, he's really into this, so's everyone else but especially Eddie.

After what feels like hours and probably was hours they finally wrap up the session and start packing up. I help move the tables back to their original places and move the chairs

The kids all leave cuz they're parents are here so it's just me and Eddie "so do you wanna meet at like 12 tomorrow?"

He looks up at me as he's gathering all his things "yeah that sounds good, do you wanna come to my place? I have everything there"

"Yeah you live at the trailer park right?" He nods and smiles "sweet I'll see you then" I smile and walk out to the car park with him.

I get him my car but decide to make sure Eddie gets out safe first, I still don't really know how to feel about him.. I think he's nice in his own way that way is just weird. But I can tell he has a lot of walls up so I'm sure I'll like him more the more I talk to him.

I watch Eddie get in his car and it looks like he tries to start it but it doesn't look like it's working. I watch as he gets out of the car and chucks his back on the floor then pops open the bonnet.

I get out of my car and walk over "hey, everything ok? Do you need a ride?" I ask leaning against the side of the car

He glances at me then looks away "I should be fine I just need to fix something.." he leans over and fiddles with something but then the car starts smoking "son of a bitch!" He slams it shut.

I pick up his bag for him "come on, I'll take you home and you can call a mechanic tomorrow" I walk back over to my car. He nods and follows me as i get in the car.
I drive him to the trailer park "do you want me come in with you?"

"If you want to, it's pretty late so if you need to you can stay over" he says as he gets out. I don't know him very well.. but he's right it's late and my parents wouldn't want me waking them up by coming home this late..

"Ok, if you don't mind" I get out as well and follow him inside

"Wayne! I'm back and Steve's Staying over!" Eddie yells, then goes to his room, i follow and look around a bit

"make sure you're quiet!" Someone yells back from another room, im guessing Wayne, whoever that is.

Eddie rolls his eyes and chucks his stuff down and shoves clothes from the floor into draws "sorry it's such a mess, but you can take this bed, the bathrooms just to the right and help yourself to whatever, just try not to break anything" he explains, taking a guitar off the bed and hanging in on the wall in front of a munch of posters.

"Alright, thank you, where are you gonna sleep though?" I ask, moving my eyes from his room to him.

"Just the couch" he grabs a spare pillow and blanket, I start to stay something about how I can take the couch but he stops me "don't even try to argue, I literally don't give a shit where I sleep as long as i get to sleep in"

I laugh softly "ok ok, we'll thank you anyway.. Um I hate to ask but do you have like a spare shirt or something I could borrow?"

"Oh yeah definitely" he goes to a set of draws and searches through it for a minute before pulling out a plain black shirt and handing it to me

"Thanks" I take off the shirt I'm currently wearing and put on the other one, when I look at Eddie I notice he's blushing a little, probably should have asked if he was comfortable with me doing that.. I'm just used to not worrying about other people.

"No problem.. I'm gonna go to bed, see you" he walks out of the room into the living room. I shut the bedroom door and sit on the bed. I think he has a really nice room, it's very dark and there's a lot of music stuff and dungeons and dragons stuff but I think it's pretty cool.