Chapter 3: Hinata?!?!

Hellooo so I tried to do this but i didnt know what to name this chapter so if its horrible or makes no sense im sorry. Im writing this on an empty stomach so i cant think. Im sorry if this is a horrible chapter. Stay safe guys!😁😁😷😷
______________________________________
.
.
.

.............................
FYI
Last chapter, Takeda-sensei announced that the training camp was starting the next month and it was also going to be a holiday. So I don't know much about holidays in Japan. So the holiday lasts for 45 days and the training camp is 40 days long.

Just to make it clear
.............................

~(TIMESKIP)~
(A week before camp)
>{3rd pov}<

Shoyo laid in bed. He was thinking of how his friends were to react to his past, skills, family, secrets and his mask.

His phone suddenly buzzed, scaring him.(This always happens to me when I off my No Disturb Mode. I don't like it)

He looked at the text that was sent by Takeda-sensei in the ✨️Karasuno CGC✨️.

'How nice. I'll just get exposed more. You know what, let's just sit back and watch me get exposed. I'm tired of hiding. Speaking of tired, Imma get coffee.'Hinata thought as he put on a hoodie. He grabbed his wallet, keys and headed out to a nearby cafe.
.
.
.
.
>{Tsukishima's pov}<

I was busy reading a book about Dinosaurs when Takeda-sensei texted the group chat which I thought I muted.

====================================
✨️Karasuno CGC✨️

Takeda-sensei
Hello everyone. I
forgot to mention
that there will be
study sessions
during the camp.
So I expect
everyone to have
your materials ready.

Dadchi-san
Hai Sensei! Thank
you for informing us!
Everyone don't forget
this! Or you can make
up by running laps! Have
a great night's sleep!
Don't be late to training!

Everyone replied "ok/Hai" to that.
====================================

'I should think of insults for the King and Shrimpy...Might as well~ for Tanaka-san and Nishinoya-san----' And our salty boi started thinking of how to insult their stupidity.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~(TIMESKIP)~

>{kageyama pov}<

'Boke isn't here yet. Suprising' Takeda-sensei called everyone to get on board.

"Takeda-sensei hinata isn't here yet" I voiced. Then, everyone else noticed. Takeda-sensei told us that he was going to meet us there since he already had gone to Tokyo to visit his family.

Meanwhile somewhere else...
>{Shoyo's pov}<

"Achoo"I grabbed a few tissues.' Was someone talking about me? Hope it's something good about me.'I shaked off the thought.

.
.
.

"COME ON OUTA-CHAN, SHOZO-NII AND SHUYA!! I WANNA GO EARLY!!!" Shoyo shouted. He actually went to Tokyo first.

"SEE YOU AT THE DORMS NII-CHANS !!!" both Natsu and Tatsuya shouted. (Later the siblings were going to have lunch together.)

.
.

~(TIMESKIP)~
>{3rd pov}<

Shozo went ahead so that he could help his team set up. They wanted to try to not reveal their relationship(even though it was gonna be hell). So in this period, they will constantly act cold to each other (tetsuya & Shozo) or in shoyo's case, the sunshine he is. Tetsuya went to a nearby park to meet with his team and coach. Shoyo went to send Shouta to his school and used a longer way to get back to Itachiyama Institute. When he finally got back to Itachiyama, most of the teams were already there. Karasuno just pulled up. Of course, the basketball teams were all there.

Shoyo ran to the volleyball teams excitedly. He kept jumping up and down. Everyone relaxed at the sight of the ball of sunshine.

"SHOCHIIII/ Hinata/Sho/Shochin/Shoyo/Shoya!"??? Shouted for Shoyo's attention.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for posting late and how short it is.
Stay safeeee.

Thank you for 75 reads.

Can you guess who were the ones that shouted for Hinata Shoyo's attention?