Chapter 6(part 2): Hinata is RICH?!

I have nothing much to say... sorry.
Enjoy.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Recap

"Natsuu~ You scared meee~" I said, pouting.

"Sorry Sho-nii~ I was just so excited! We finally get to have a decent lunch together as a family!" She said, smiling ever so bright.
.
.
.

Tbc

>{3rd pov}<

The restaurant they went to eat at was a Fine Dining Restaurant known for its sushi.

It was the familys' favourite place to eat lunch at. They happily chatted with each other while enjoying the delicious food.

The spend about an hour or so. Shoyo offered to pay the bills, but his mother beat him to it. They all enjoyed it.

That restaurant was one of the many stores the Hinata family owned. Shoyo's cousin, aged 28, is the owner of that sushi restaurant and many more. He was also a famous chef that only ate fine food. He was very successful in his business.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[About 2 hours ago]
>{Kenma's pov}<

It's been hours since Shoyo left. I think 2 hours and longer since we were deciding on a place to go. God. My stomach is killing me. The others keep on argueing over the place we are going to. I was so done.

Right now, I'm sitting with my fellow setters- Lizuna, Atsumu, Shirabu, Semi, Oikawa, Yahaba, Teshiro, Akaashi, Koganegawa, Futamata, Sugawara and Kageyama. Although the others are being very indecisive, the setters all had agreed to go to **** mall.

We all stood up and started heading to **** mall. The others just started to follow us.

Us setters like to hang out at a few specific malls. **** mall was the closest to where we are right now. After 45 minutes, we finally reached the mall. We headed to Neko&Umi Cafe, sat down at our usual spots and ordered. The others, following their schools, sat at different tables.

We stayed there for an hour or so before we left. The others just followed because most have no idea about the mall. I kinda wished Shoyo was with us though. I miss him.
.
.
.
>{Shoyo's pov}<

"Achoo.. Excuse me! Thank you Changho-san" I said grabbing a tissue that Changho-san offered me.

Was someone talking about me?.. Probally just the cold air.

"I'm going to get a vanilla milkshake" Shuya said pointing to a small Maji Burger store. Kaa-san nodded to him and he walked off silently.

"Im going to the bathroom." Shozo-nii said before heading towards the bathroom.

"Sho-nii~ Can you please carry me~?" Tatsuya asked me so cutely. Oml how to resist? You can't and so can't I.

I picked him up and held him in my arms
Like this:

I picked him up and held him in my armsLike this: