Chapter 12 (incomplete)

Chapter 12: Plans & Sleepovers

Hi! I was thinking of a change of scenery for the story a bit. And will be short? Idk yet. Im have never been to a sleepover so idk. I actually want to scrap this chapter. But, Instead, I decided to publish this chapter and let you all imagine this your way. Apologies for the long wait and I am putting in the reason for late published chapters.

ENJOYY!

*WARNING* contains some spoilers for the next few Chapter.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
>{3rd pov}<
After 2 long week of secrets and practice, the weekend finally came. Everyone was excited.

The teams all planned out the day with each other. They managed to talk the coaches to let them have the weekend off.

_______________________________________

6.30-7.45 Breakfast & get ready

7.45-9.35 Go to park & play basketball
                 for fun

9.35-1.05 Go to mall & lunch

1.05- ...... Do anything

________________________________________
Basketball teams^

_______________________________________

6.30-7.25 Breakfast & get ready

7.25-9.05 Go to park & play volleyball
                 for fun

9.05-1      Go to mall & lunch

1    - ...... Do anything

____________________________________
Volleyball teams^

(These plainass idiots -_-")

The twins had other plans and when asked if they were gonna follow, they declined the teams. Putting them in a kind of sad mood. The twins however were busy in the morning.

SPOILER WARNING⚠️
yeas ik very early into the chapter

Their schedule
___________________________________

5.30 - 6.45 Breakfast & prepare

6.45 - 7.15 company visit

7.15 - 8.30 photo shoots

8.30 - 9.00 Park Photo Shoots

9.00 - 12.35 Shops at mall *** visits

12.45- 1.55 Lunch with our idiot
                    cousins;)

1.55 - 2.45 Shopping Spree cuz why not

                 Random stuffs, definately
2.45 - ??? getting some vanilla shakes;)
                 and drinks

P.S. bring the dogs along bc they need some exercise. Later can ask Changmin-san to bring them home or we could drop by and bring them home.

____________________________________

⚠️ SPOILER WARNING ENDS⚠️

>{Shoyo's pov}<
Tetsuya and me giggled when we were planning our day out in his bedroom. Tetsuya was stituated in my arms, cuddling into my chest while I was planning out our day. I ruffled his hair as I threw my phone to the side.

I hugged Shuya back and he cuddled into me more.

I swear my twin is sooooo cutee!

(Cute sibling moment bc I wanted to)
.
.
.
.
.

>{3rd pov}<
Sooner or later, the two got up for dinner. The Kiseki wanted to have dinner like how they used to in middle school when they had sleepovers.

The two wore matching oversized hoodies and shorts. They grabbed some sleeping bags ( don't question why they bought sleeping bags )

The two of them grabbed whatever else they needed and began making their way to the Kiseki's room ( actually just Kise's room. He asked his roomates if he could use the room. He exchanged the use of the room for money and something else.)

>{Tetsuya's pov}<
Sho knocked on the door and Momoi-san greeted us

We went in to see- Kise and Aomine argueing, Midorima not giving a fuck, Murasakibara whining about how hungry he is and Akashi glaring at the scene infront of him. Sho-nii clapped to get their attention.

"What are you doing?" He said with an irritated face. "Oh. Shochiii~ Minechi called me ugly~! Huhu~"

Sho-nii ignored him. Hehe. I followed him into the kitchen. Hoping to make dinner, but met with a suprisingly empty fridge.

"What do yall want for dinn-?"
"Wait, Shocchi don't-"

What. How. When. Why. Oh, Shoyo gonna burst.

"WHY- HOW- WHEN- AKASHI WHY-?!" Pft. Shoyo at a lost for words.

[Yall imagine Shoyo losing his mind and Tetsuya on the sidelines just ordering some food.]

[Imagine them doing whatever people do at sleepovers (inserts a hell lot of chaos too) because Im dumb and has never been to a sleepover mainly because of my parents.]

.
.
.
.
.
.
>{3rd pov}<

The Kiseki all fell asleep. Shoyo on the other hand was sitting on his futon?(sleeping bag).

A small smile present on his face.

'How I've missed this. I'm glad their back. They haven't changed a bit..... Welllll~ '

"Nii-.. cha..n.... vove....." Tetsuya mumbled something in his sleep.

Shoyo smiled widely before moving over to Tetsuya. He snuggled with his brother.

Wrapped in the warmth of his brother, Shoyo's eyes grew haevy as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

_________________________
Hi everyone! As said earlier, I will state the reason why I haven't published anything for a few weeks(i think).

Recently, a close family member of mine got into an accident. At this current moment, they are healing and is waiting for results. I hope you all understand.

At the current moment, I may be much more busier  and tired than normal considering this is all happening. So, I really apologise if I publish late or what seams like an incomplete chapter like this.

I will try my best to do up the chapters as fast as possible whenever I have the time. Thank you and sorry.

Have a nice day/ night everyone! Hope you all are healthy and are doing well! Bye!!