Chapter 4:Connected With The GOM

Hiii! Im sorry for not updating! I've been busy and distracted once again. Like tomorrow, Im going out and I managed to find motivation to start a puzzle(totally not feeling lazy). Im gonna die soon😭. Uh, that aside. I've started watching Big Mouse and finished watching Blue Exorcist. They are/were very interesting.
Anywayssss- on to the story. Im putting a recap since I haven't updated. Please take this chapter as a sorry!
________________________________________

Recap:

Shozo went ahead so that he could help his team set up. They wanted to try to not reveal their relationship. So in this period, they will constantly act cold to each other(tetsuya & Shozo) or in shoyo's case, the sunshine he is. Tetsuya went to a nearby park to meet with his team and coach. Shoyo went to send Shouta to his school and used a longer way to get back to Itachiyama Institute. When he finally got back to Itachiyama, most of the teams were already there. Karasuno just pulled up. Of course, the basketball teams were all there.

"SHOCHIIII/ Hinata/Sho/Shochin/Shoyo/Shoya!"???

.
.
.
.
.
>{3rd pov}<

Shoyo knew those voices too damn well. Those voices that once drifted away from him, now sounding as clear as they were before. Due to their sunshine's name being called out, everyone turned to them. There stood the GOM in front of a small orange haired boy. The GOM had disturbed looks on their faces except tetsuya. The orange head just sighed and smiled at them. Shoyo read them like he was reading a baby book.(idk what to write sorry if it dont make sense!)

"Don't worry all of you. I'm giving you another chance. So, show me if you deserve my forgiveness. I can tell that you've all changed. However, I want to see it with my own eyes. Show me how much you've all changed.. How long has it been? 2 years? Heh, I hope to be able to play you one day. I want to see how much you improved without me." Shoyo said(btw its after Tetsuya beat them). The GOM just smiled honestly at him and dispersed back to there teams like nothing happened.

Shoyo watched how happy they were talking with their teams. It reminded him of the times when all 7 of them were an actual team.

~《FLASHBACK》~
>{Shoyo's pov}<

I let out a sigh. I'm a first year middle schooler. I just started schooling at Teiko Junior High, a middle school in Tokyo known for its sports club. The school has many successive championships titles in its name. The school also has a strong winning-philosophy as exemplified in their motto-' Ever-Victorious'. The players here are taught that winning is everything and that losing is unacceptable. Other than this, I heard the school was quite famous, not that I care.

They gave us a few weeks to decide on club activities. Its already been 2 months since club activities started. At the time, I wasn't interested in club activities. Well, I guess I could go with either basketball or volleyball. Shuya's been bugging me to join the basketball club. He says that there were a few 1st years that are in the 1st string. He noticed how they had potential and has been bugging me ever since. Even if I told him I have no idea what the first string is, it fell on deaf ears. I guess I'll check them out later.

~(TIMESKIP)~

I should head to the gym now I guess. Its been a literal hour since classes ended. (Yeas our sunshine boi did absolutely nothing and stared into thin air for a whole hour(: ).
.
.
.
>{3rd pov}<

Shoyo walked over to the basketball Gym. He heard that the school was famous for its basketball teams. He apparently walked in on the first string having a break.

When he walked in, all eyes were on him. He felt a bit uncomfortable but didn't show it. He noticed a pink haired girl running to him. He just gave a polite smile and could've sworn he heard someone calling him cute. He just brushed it off.