Chapter 5: The dorms.

Hiii. So today apparently stuff happened and I am free. So imma write up another chapter. Hehhehe. Enjoyyy. The woman in the picture above will make sense after you read.
_______________________________
Recap

"Hinata you ok? Those people seemed to be bothering you" Daichi asked him. Hinata told them that he knew them that was all.
.
.
.
.
>{3rd Pov}<

The coaches told them to gather. The volleyball teams and the basketball teams gathered, wondering why they had to gather together.

"Everyone, all of you are here for the training camp for 3 weeks. Im sure all of you are wondering where you'll be staying at. There is a nearby hotel facility that offers dormitory services. All the teams here will be staying there. The owner has kindly lowered down the price for it to be affordable for everyone to stay at. It takes about 3-4 minutes to walk there. However, the managers and coaches will stay here at Itachiyama dormitory area. So I expect all of you to behave when your there. Also you will all be split into groups. For some with special cases like sakusa, they will stay in a seperate dorm room there. Your coaches will give you the key to your dorms and all of you are able to have an off day today since the coaches all need to have a discussion. Thank you for your attention and please go to your coaches." Itachiyama's coach told them.

Shoyo was the first one to get to Ukai since he already knew what was going to happen. Turns out the owner of the dormitory area is Shoyo's Uncle who was the one who actually help Shozo who wanted a training camp to happen. Of course none of them knew the relationship between them. Ukai just gave him the key and told him to calm down a bit. Shoyo being shoyo, didn't listen and happily waited at the enterance of Itachiyama for the rest of them to get keys. When most of the teams started to walk towards the entrance hinata started walking to the dormitory area. The teams just followed because; 1) Karasuno started to follow him(partially because Tsukishima wanted to laugh at him for getting them lost if they actually did, the 3rd years being concern for him, and the others just following him), 2) Shozo walked in the same direction as Shoyo(causing his team to follow him since he likes to sometimes pick fights with people) and 3) the Generation Of Miracles started following shoyo(the basketball teams just followed since they have no idea where they are-and partially shocked since Akashi told the GOM to follow Shoyo).

After 3 minutes Shoyo started to run, causing the teams to run after him. He abruptly stoped infront of a woman. The teams all blushed when they saw her.

What she looked like:(imagine in casual wear and bright smile like hinata)

.
.
.
.
.

Normal- Japanese
Italic- Korean

"Everyone, this is my cousin. How are you, Hyun-Jung? " shoyo told the teams and suprising them at how fluent he spoke in korean to the women.

"Uh- hello everybody. Im Hyun-Jung. You can call me Aki Hinata, its my japanese name. Hello Dong-Yul(hinatas korean name). Whats up with the other two?" the woman, or Aki, spoke.