Chapter 6(part 1): Hinata is RICH?!

Hello so uhm. I wrote till chap 5 in my notes on my phone so uh yes. The rest of the story will be me actually using most of my brain to think up the story. The first few chapters were already writen down and modified. So, I may not update as often as I currently do. Sorry in advance.

Oh right, and I added more dogs to the family pet list because I remembered bout no. 2. I didnt want him to be lonely so I gave him 2 other doggie friend that knows how to protect the family.

Anyways,
Enjoy!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

>{Shoyo's pov}<

I began to keep some of my things I brought. I put my 2 laptops on a table and began setting everything else down.

After I did that, I hoped on bed and opened my work laptop and listened to music while doing work. I work as a model, streamer and a music producer while also helping out with my mother's company. Shozo-nii and Shuya do the same, Shozo-nii helps the most. Shuya is also a streamer and model. We mostly model for overseas companies. Though, we model in some prefectures in Japan. Therefore, we're not very famous jn Tokyo and Miyagi.

I look at the time. It was already 11.03am. I'm meeting with Kaa-san, Natsu-chan, Tat-chan and Shou-chan later at one of Kaa-san's company, Sunshine's Beauty and Loves at 1.05 pm.(dont ask why)

Im sooo boreddd. Hmm. I wonder what are the rest of the teams are doing. Lets just check up on them and my "fake room".

I sat up and realised my neglected phone has been buzzing. I open the 🏐Volleyball only!!🔥 group chat.

=============================
🏐Volleyball only!!🔥

The sunshine♡♡
Ohayo, everyone!
What are you all
doing today?

Kodzuken
Hi Shoyo

Roosterr!
Really Kyanma?? You
only always reply to
him. Im hurt.

The sushine♡♡
Hi Kenma!!!

Great king
Hi Chibi-chan! Some
of the volleyball teams
are gonna go hangout
at a mall. Wanna join?

Those that are going too
^^

The sunshine♡♡
Sorry everybody!
I'm meeting with
my family to have
lunch together
since most of them
live in Tokyo.
Maybe next time
everyone!!😁😁

Everyone
Hai!!

Kodzuken
Enjoy yourself Shoyo!

The sunshine♡♡
HAI!! You too!!

~The sunshine♡♡ is offline~
===============================
.
.
.
>{3rd pov}<

Shoyo sighed. He was bored. So, he just explored his walk-in closet. He picked out a few clothes for later and just went to have a long soak in the bathtub to pass time. He totally forgot to check his "fake room". He eventually got out and wore his outfit. The other 2 left earlier.

 The other 2 left earlier