Chapter 11: Twin-WHAT?!

I AM VERY SORRY FOR NOT POSTING!
I have been quite busy. I am also currently sick. I felt so horrible and still am. However, I wanted to finish this chapter for you all. So, I pushed through. So, please..

ENJOY.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□
>{Shoyo's pov}<

"Oi shrimpy. You call that a block? More like a pathetic attempt of jumping. Heh" Saltyshima being salty again. Why do I have to deal with this?

I looked over to Tetsu. Heh. He looks so done with life. Shozo-nii looks bored as usual.

"Excuse me. You're Hinata, right?" I turned to face a guy. He's familiar. Oh, he's Shoichi Imayoshi. "Hai. Imayoshi-san. Do you need something?"

"No, just.. I went online trying to find how your connected to those guys there," he points to the Miracles. Now, I realise everyone is watching our interaction and most probally, eavesdropping us too. Eh.

"Curious aren't we?" I smirk at him. He smirks back, " All I found when I searched up Hinata was a few athletes, business owners, coaches and a bit more. What's more interesting is that they all look similar and that there's a rumor about them. Rumor has it that they are all related even when they all disagreed,"

Shit. I widened my eyes at the information. "So? They're just people with the same name as me. Nothing more, nothing less" I gave him my best fake smile I could put on at that moment.

"Such a coincidence~ They've said that at least once in all their interviews." He grinned.

I mentally scoffed. Oh well Im fucked. "Doesn't prove anything."
.
.
.
>{3rd pov}<

Everyone was staring at them. The new information shocked them. The tension between the two was more intense than Akashi(knb) and Sakusa combined.

"This fucker is getting on my nerves. Dong-Sun, Hyung. One of you please hold me back if I try to attack this guy. He's on fucking thin ice. He better thread lightly." Shoyo said.

"Oh, right. They all also speak fluent korean. Just. Like. You."Imayoshi said. Shoyo snapped. Shoyo was emitting a deadly aura. He looked ready to attack someone, like predator and prey.

Everyone in the room felt it. The intense feeling keeping them from moving.
.
.
.
.
"SHOYO! Don't attack him! Calm yourself! He likes to provoke people. DONT FALL FOR HIS TRAP!" Tetsuya shouted, suprising everybody. He was in between Imayoshi and Shoyo.

Shoyo and Tetsuya were having some sort of glare off. They stayed like that for a good 30 seconds. The aura disappeared all if a sudden and everyone let out a breath they didn't know they were holding.

"Tetsuya,..."
"Shoyo,..."
.
.
.
.
The gym door harshly slammed open.

"SHOYOOOOO!!! TETSUYAAAA!!" A boy gave both a death grip hug.

"GAHH!" Poor Twins got squeezed to death. The boy put the twins down.

//////////////////////////////////////

Name- Hyeong Bong, Hinata YoichiAge- 20Current ocupation- Student( studying sports science and Sociality in the University of Tokyo) and manager of the male&female basketball and volleyball teams

Age- 20
Current ocupation- Student( studying sports science and Sociality in the University of Tokyo) and manager of the male&female basketball and volleyball teams.
Dream job(s)- Therapist/ Athletic Trainer
Likes- dyeing his hair, disturbing the two coloured hair twins, coffee, working out, sports and socialising.
//////////////////////////////////////////

"How are my favourite twins doing, hm?"
"Fine/..ok." the 2 replied in a bored tone.

.
.
.
.
"TWINS?!?!?" Everyone in the room shouted in shock. Shozo mentally laughed at them as he pretended to be shock.

"Oh. Did they not know? Oops!" The twins facepalmed at their cousin's stupidity.

"Might as well tell them right?" Tetsuya nodded. " Greatttt. This is gonna be so fun. By the way Bong-hyung. Do not call out Kwang-Sun Hyung. He still tryna keep the facade up. Kay? Other then that. Yes me and tetsuya are twins. Of course, it'll be more obvious if we had the same haircolor and hairstyle." Shoyo said nonchalantly.

Everyone was just eye-wide.

"This is our older cousin, Hinata Yoichi, and he's 20 years old. And he studies at the University of Tokyo... oh right. He's one of the managers for the boy's and girl's vollyball and basketball teams. " Tetsuya introduced the boy to them as Yoichi bowed-nod. "Yes. I am one of the managers for all 4 teams, if that answers so of your questions."

The teams, coaches and managers were
Shocked.

"Oh, by the way. I may have did up a analysis on some of your teams. Interesting players with superb physic and techniques some of em. Especially the setters and aces of some teams." Yoichi said to the twins. The rest tensed a bit." Man! Your generation is the best. If only I was born then. Hahah!"

The twins looked at him bored. Twin telepathy happened when they made eye-contact.

"Are you suggesting that you are old?" The two said together. A tic was seen on Yoichi's forehead." You're both lucky you're my little cousins or I'd spike your heads"

"If some of you are wondering, my actual name is Hinata Tetsuya. I just go by Kuroko Tetsuya for the fun of it. " Tetsuya said.

The teams, managers and coaches were in another state of shock.

The manager's phone alarms started to go off, meaning that it was time for lunch ( lets pretend the managers finished making lunch earlier that day). Everyone went to lunch. They also decided to listen in on the Hinatas.

The twins sat with their cousin as they shared their lunch with him. Yoichi began ranting about how some of his players should take care of their body whatsoever.

"By the way, Tetsu. Your new light. I managed to get some footage of him playing. Seems to me he has really great jumping skills. If he'd go against Sho, he might tie or lose to him. Sho you better watch out. He might strip you of your title in the Miracles. Hahaha." Yoichi said and began to rant about stuffs.

One thing was for sure. Yoichi was a pain in the ass to the twins.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The twins went to go send Yoichi off.

"What else do you think Chibi-chan is hiding? Looks like he has quite a lot of secrets he isn't telling us. " Oikawa said out loud. Everybody shrugged. "This is gonna be a long training camp."

If only Oikawa knew. If only.

___________________________________

OMG THANKS FOR 3.72k READS AND 93 VOTES.

AGAIN, IM SO VERY SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR ALMOST 3 WEEKS.

Also what ship should I do for Tetsuya.

STAY SAFE GUYS! DONT FALL SICK LIKE ME!!