Chapter 9: Sun's Siblings

Hello... I did a digital artwork using Hyunjin from Straykids as a referance.. It is beautiful, and I can't believe I did that. I think some artistic devil had possessed me since Im not that good at digital art. Oh yes, I have a qn. If you use a model or artists reference, do you need to tag them when you post it online?

Anywayssss... 『 E n j 0 ý』
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
>{3rd pov}<

"Nice receive!!" Ukai shouted.

Kageyama tosses the ball to Shoyo, doing another fast attack. They were currently having the last game before lunch against Fukurōdani. The other Volleyball teams watched them. The basketball teams had just finished the last game and were watching.

Fukurōdani was at their match point.
.
.
.

Karasuno Fukurōdani
22 : 24

And Bokuto ended the set with a sharp line shot that Daichi missed to save. They shook hands, thanking each other for a good game.

They heard clapping and turned their heads to the source.

"Sho-nii!! Nice fight!! Win the next one!!!" Many of the players recognise her from the hangout on the first day of training camp.

"Oh, Arigatoo. What are you doing here Nat-chan?" Shoyo asked as he walked closer to the enterance. "You should've told me that you were coming~ I would've come to great you~ Ah, what about the others? Are they here? And who dropped you off? Is anyone picking you up?"

"Don't worry Sho-nii~! Outa-nii will come fetch me after he is done with his training camp! But that match was SUGOIII! The ball was like 'swoosh!' and you spiked it and it went 'BAM!' You're so cool!!" Natsu said with sparkles in her eyes.

'They're so similar in so many ways/ she's so kawaii!!' Were what most of them were thinking.

"Then, Me and your brothers will teach you! And you'll be the best high school player in all of Japan. No doubt! You'll be the best player, Natsu!!" Shoyo said, picking her up and hugging her.

"AH! NOOO~! Sho-nii's all sweaty!NOOO! Hhahahaaha!" Natsu said trying to get out of ger brother's impossible grip.

"Ok ok!" Shoyo said as he put her down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After that cute sibling moment, the teams all headed to lunch, tailing behing the two sunshines. Most- All of them had their eyes on the two siblings throughout lunch.

"Natsuu~ Open upp~" Shoyo said feeding his sister. He loves pampering and spoiling his younger siblings. A LOT! And his older brother? He doesn't do so often... but he loves his siblings a lot!

"Sho-nii! I can feed myself! Im a big girl!" Natsu said, pouting.

"I know~ But you know I love to pamper you~.... I love you, my cute little sister~!" Shoyo cooed. "Hehe, I love you too, Sho-nii~!" Natsu giggled.

Everyone was taking in the cute sibling moment. Like why are they so cute.
.
.
.
.
After lunch and much more pamperings, they headed to the courts. Karasuno was briefed by Ukai to be ready to play Seijoh.

"Excuse me, Mr Coach-san . Can I sit on the bench with you? I really wanna watch Sho-nii! Please!!" Natsu asked with her cutest face.

>{Shoyo's pov}<

Shit, she brought out her cute face. Oop. Good luck resisting that coach. He probally can't. Hahah.

"W-well... u-uhm s-s-sure." Coach couldn't even resist. Bahahahah! Don't worry coach. I feel you. I've tried many times to resist too. Bahahaha.. failing everytime too!