26|| her needs

A/N: We're pretending these are her promo pics for the tour!

~~~

I woke up to Billie's alarm buzzing loudly. Waking up to that sound is very unfortunate but the fact that Billie is next to me makes up for it. Her front is pressed against my back as she snuggles closer to me.

"Good morning, baby," she whispers in my ear and I grin before rolling over on top of her. She instinctively places her hands on my thighs comfortingly and looks up at me with a sleepy smile.

"Morning, babe," I whisper back with a kiss on her forehead. "Did you sleep okay?"

She nods and then yawns widely. "Yeah, I did. What about you?" She grins up at me and runs her hands up and down my thighs. Her eyes open wide when I grab her hands off my thighs and pin them above her head. "Oh?" She raises a single brow. "You got confident overnight?"

"I guess so," I shrug. Billie chuckles and looks up at me. "I think that talk we had last night may have affected my sleep," I tell her confidently.

"In a good way?" She tilts her head.

"I may have had a dream or two about you," I whisper as I lean down, her wrists still pinned above her head.

"Hmm," she hums as I brush my nose against her. She releases a breath that tickles my lips and I couldn't wait any longer, I pressed my lips to hers desperately.

We stay like this for a while, our kiss gradually building up with tension. I let her hands go and she wraps them behind my back, pulling me impossibly closer. That's when her second alarm went off and I broke the kiss.  "You have to get ready," I tell her, pressing my forehead to hers as we catch our breath.

"Nah," she gently shakes her head.

"Yes," I chuckle before pressing my lips to her forehead and laying next to her.

"Now I'm cold," she pouts, turning on her side to look at me.

"Go put some sweatpants on then," I tell her as she reaches her hand out and cups my cheek.

"I would rather just stay here with you and not put pants on."

"Sucks to suck," I shrug and her entire face morphs into a big pout making me laugh. "I'm kidding but your manager won't be very happy if you don't show up to this photo shoot."

"Can you take me?"

"Why?"

"I don't know," she sighs, turning onto her back. "I got my period in the night and I feel shitty, I just don't wanna go."

"Why didn't you tell me? I would've woken you up with a heating pad," I tell her, promptly throwing the blanket off of myself and walking towards her closet.

"I didn't want to wake you up, you were sleeping so peacefully...and apparently dreaming about me."

My face flushes as I grab a pair of her sweatpants and a large band t-shit from her closet. "Well, how about you put this on and I'll make you some tea. You want something to eat?" I place the clothes on the bed next to her.