34|| you need a distraction

TW: Brief mention of self-harm scars

A/N: Alright, alright, it's time...

~~~

"How much longer?" Billie whines as she plops down onto the couch in the front lounge of the bus.

"Oh relax drama queen," Finneas shakes his head, Billie just gives him the finger.

"We should be there in 20 minutes," Claudia answers her.

"Thank you, Claudia," Billie sends her a sweet smile before turning to Finneas, sending him a death glare.

I love her dramatic ass.

"Are you all packed up?" I ask Billie, sitting next to her on the couch.

"Yes, I've been waiting for this moment since the last time we were in a hotel. Are you packed up?"

"Of course," I smile.

"Oh shit, I gotta pack my things," Finneas blurts out, practically running out of the room. The three of us burst into laughter.

"He's a great man but sometimes he's so forgetful it boggles my mind," Claudia chuckles, "I'm gonna go help him," she announces before following him out of the room.

As soon as the door closes behind her, Billie pulls me onto her lap and places her hands on my cheeks. "We get to cuddle tonight without being smushed," she smiles.

"We do," I nod with a grin, leaning forward to press my lips to hers. "And we have the entire day off today," I add when I pull away.

"Mm," she hums before pulling me into her, holding me tightly.

~~~

"Fuck yeah!" Billie shouts, flopping onto the king-sized bed in a starfish position.

"What the hell! This is like the most boujee room I've ever seen!"

Billie leans up onto her elbows and glances around, "Meh, it's okay," she mutters with a shrug before looking at me.

I raise my brows at her and we both burst into light laughter. "Yeah, no. I shouldn't be allowed to touch anything in here."

"Oh, hush," she shakes her head and I move to place our suitcases on a bench by the bathroom door.

The room has large windows, overlooking the city. There's a fancy chandelier over the bed, mood lighting everywhere, and even a grand piano. "C'mere," Billie calls me over to the bed and I happily join her, cuddling up to her on the crisp white sheets.

"How is the sun literally already setting?" I mumbled, noticing the sky turning a stunning pink and orange.

"What's the time anyway?" Billie questions. I pull out my phone but notice an e-mail notification before I could even process what time it was.