44|| positive feedback

"Please," Billie practically whined.

"Bil, baby, I'm so close to being done with this and my manager needs it by next week," I explained, running a hand through her hair but focusing on my work.

"Great! So you have the rest of the week to finish it," she exclaimed.

"But if I finish it now, I'll have the rest of the week to give you attention. I swear it'll take me like twenty minutes max," I assured her, rolling my chair back. "Here, come sit on my lap," I patted my lap and Billie happily sat down and silently watched me finish typing up the last chapter of a new book I've been working on. It's crazy, my book officially goes out to the public tomorrow and the publishing company already asked for a new draft. When I hit 'save', Billie immediately turned in my lap.

"You know what I've been thinking about?"

"Nope, I don't know. Do tell," I smiled, running a hand down her soft cheek.

"Well, I was thinking about how I want to have kids with you. What would we name them?"

My eyebrows raised in surprise at her words. "Kids? You want to have kids with me?"

"Well of course," she innocently smiled with a shrug. "Obviously not anytime soon. I wanna say our 'I do's before having kids but of course, I want kids with you," she explained.

"Good," I stared at her flawless face, taken aback. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. "I want kids with you too," I added.

"Oh my god, I just thought of the best idea ever!"

"And what would that be, love?" I questioned with a smirk.

"We could use Finneas' sperm and your eggs and we could have both of our DNA!"

Staring at her I blinked a few times before clearing my throat. "As amazing as it would be to have both of our DNA in our children, I would be highly uncomfortable having Finneas' literal cum inside of me," I spoke with a disgusted face.

"Ew no, don't think of it like that... Never mind, I hate that idea. Pretend I said nothing." Her face turned equally as disgusted and it made me burst out into laughter. This girl is so stupid sometimes yet I love every fibre of her being and every stupid thing she says just makes her all the more special.

"Y'know," I capture her attention once again by gently placing my hands on her hips. "I've been reading some of the comments on the picture you posted of me..."

"Hey! I told you not to do that," Billie sends me a pouty face with uncertain eyes.

"No but, like most of them are so kind! There's the odd hate comment, of course, but all the others are so supportive and kind."

"Really? Like what are they saying?"

"Hyping us up and shit, congratulating you, and saying we make a cute couple. Some of them are asking questions about me and who I am but they don't need to know," I shrug at the last part, Billie's smile growing wide as I talk.

"You're right. They don't need to know! But shit, this makes me so happy," Billie's smile was contagious as she wrapped her hands behind my neck and pulled me close, placing her forehead on mine. "I love you, my Ember," she whispered.

"I love you more," I whispered back before pressing my lips against hers, our mouths moulding together perfectly.

After a few minutes, Billie pulled back, hiding her face in the crook of my neck. "I'm gonna go make us some dinner," she spoke, her voice muffled by my hair. 

"I'll come help," I squeezed her hips. 

"Nope," she popped the 'p', leaning back, placing her hands on my shoulders. "You relax, okay? I'll come get you when it's ready," she smiled. 

"You sure?"

"Yes, my love," she placed a quick kiss on my lips before walking out of the room. I shook my head with a smile. I seriously can't believe how far I've come in just a couple of long months. Therapy has helped, people recognizing my writing has been amazing, and my parents coming to their senses is crazy, but Billie... Billie really has been my rock, my diamond in the rough. It's like I was in this deep hole of darkness. She found me, she reached down for me and slowly but surely pulled me out. 

Spinning my chair back around I typed 'Watpad.com' into my search bar. I haven't logged into the site since I met Billie and unpublished all of my books. I was extremely surprised to see how many people had left messages on my page, wondering where I went and if I was okay. I chuckled to myself before deciding to post a public message. 

'Hey everyone. Thanks for all the sweet messages and stuff. I'm doing better, actually, I'm doing amazing. I'm happier than I've ever been although, I have decided that I won't be republishing any of my old books or publishing anything new. Tomorrow I have a book coming out thanks to Angel City Press. I made it you guys. I found the love of my life and I'm truly happy and content. I love you all but I won't be on here anymore. Take care of yourself and remember that you never know what tomorrow will hold, so don't ever give up. <3'

I smiled to myself as I posted the 'status' and logged out of my account. I had thought about deleting the account but I don't want to lose the first few messages that Billie sent me, pretending to be Drew. "Baby!" I heard Billie shout from the kitchen, her footsteps following. "Baby," she repeated as she walked into the office she created for me. 

"Yes?" I questioned innocently, looking up at her through my lashes. She turned her phone around, a Wattpad notification displayed on her screen, showing what I had just posted. "You still have Wattpad downloaded?!" 

"I forgot it was on my phone but I had your notifications turned on. You're so cute," she pouted. 

"You gotta delete that app," I smirked. 

"I will, I will but-"

"Y'know, we still haven't really talked about the fact that you were literally reading your own fanfictions. Why? Did they turn you on or somethin?" I cut her off with raised brows and a playful smirk. 

"Well, for your information- Actually no, I'm going to finish making dinner-" she turned around on her heels before sauntering off, making me burst out laughing.

~~~

A/N: Next chapter is the last one ya'll :( 

I love youuuuu!

Words: 1098