16

(🎶 Can't Help Falling In Love DARK - Tommee Profitt, brooke)

There was no escape left, no more way of getting out. It was already too late, and I was already stuck into the addiction of him.

My eyes were closed, and after Brandon's third whisper of desperate and genuine apology, he couldn't resist any longer. He was in heavy need of the touch, and of the capture.

With a quick motion, he grabbed my ear between his lips, and carefully kissed it to leave it wet. I leaned my head backwards and closed my eyes with the immediate pleasure.

His lips moved from my ear down to my neck, and my back arched as he kissed every sweet spot of mine.

The area of the neck felt so intimate, especially since that was where he just hurt me with a hand-made knife. But I didn't stop him, I wanted him to continue. This was his way of accomplishing his apology.

He searched his way down, and stopped just above my collarbone. I could feel the sentiment in his kisses as he pressed his lips again and again over the bloody wound on my neck.

Once again I felt safe with him. He was the only one who could protect me from his own violence.

The itching pain from the small cut disappeared with his kisses, just like his lips healed my flesh to the complete.

His hands held my waist in a safe, tight grip, and I enjoyed the feeling of his rough hands against my thin body. He could almost reach around my small waist with his big hands, which made me feel even more petite and in need of his caring touch.

Every imagination of what was about to come brought me to early arouse, and a moan left through my lips to affirm my pleasure out loud.

He let go from my neck, and looked up at me instead. I could witness the arousal in his eyes just as clearly as I could feel it through his trousers as his body pressed against mine.

His lips were red with color from kissing the wound on my neck, and somehow it made him appear so attractive.

I rubbed my thumb over his lips to get rid of the blood, I wanted to kiss him so bad. But he grabbed my hand away from his mouth again.

"There's blood on your lips, Brandon," I whispered as I grinned in a flirty way. I didn't want this to destroy the moment between us, but I didn't want to kiss his lips covered in my blood.

Brandon leaned forward and kissed my cheek.

"I don't care. It's a part of you," He whispered against my skin.

I wanted to explode. He knew exactly how to handle me, and no matter how barbaric he sounded when he contended that he didn't care about getting my blood into his mouth, I loved it.

As he carefully let his tongue slip over his lips to clean them from his earlier violent mess, I caught my breath and focused on his pleasuring hands.

They searched their way down, carefully squeezed as they reached the fabric over my bum.

He was rough with his grip, which was just another evidence of how much he was craving me at this moment.

He grabbed my waist again, and a small grunt left through my lips from the sudden move. He forced my body to turn around. My cheek was now pressed against the cold, concrete wall, and my hands were tied in the grip of his hand above my head. He stood so close to me, there was no gap between our bodies.

I breathed heavily in and out.

I could feel his rigidity of attraction push against my body, and I could even feel his heartbeat pounding against my back. I imagined the laborious blood flow inside of Brandon's body, how it pumped roughly through his veins to drive him completely feral like an animal.

He disturbed my thoughts as he bit my neck to leave a wet mark. The pain felt like the softest kiss. Another grunt left my mouth.

"You know what I'm about to do to you, do you, Beverly?" He whispered in aver.

I tried to nod my head in response.

I knew exactly what he was about to do to me, and there was no part of me that wanted to reject his action.

Brandon's free right hand started to caress my thigh as he continued to mess around in my neck with his mouth. My back arched as I felt his breaths against my skin again, and as I pushed back against him from the electricity, I could feel his intemperate member even more potent than before.

"No, no, no, Beverly... There's no way you have been craving me as much as I have been craving you,"

His naughty words made me want to scream.

"Remember, you were the one who left me, even though you knew what I can do to you,"

He paused to catch his breath. I didn't want him to use my absence against me, but in this coherence, he was more than allowed to speak to me in the way that he did.

"How much pleasure I can give you,"

I wanted to crawl out of my body. The atmosphere was getting way too intense to handle, and he was only torturing me with his words.

"I'll make you remember, Beverly,"

I couldn't keep quiet anymore. If I allowed the silence of my words they would just turn into screams of obsessive need instead.

"I could never forget, Brandon" I whiffed out against the wall.

I could only see a glimpse of Brandon in the corner of my eye, but yet I could notice his physical reaction as my words reached his ears.

His breathing got even heavier, and he allowed the silence to remain for a short amount of seconds. He wanted this moment to be as perfect as I did. He wanted to show me what I had been without for so long, even if I was already very well aware of it.

I needed no more game, but this was his play of act. He wanted to get me into complete insanity, prove to me that I needed him without telling me with words.

"Good!"

The time stopped with his voice.

A rough hand grabbed the fabric of my dress and pulled it upwards to expose my skin. Carefully, he let his hand softly slip over the skin of my hip before he ripped my underwear off just as sudden. The tiny piece of white lace fabric slid down my legs and fell to the floor.

Once again I was exposed in front of him, once again I let myself go for his hands to be in charge of my whole body.

Softly, he stroke his hand over the skin under my dress, and he teased me all the way with his fingers until he reached the skin of my inner thighs.

He spread my legs carefully to get closer with his reach, and as the blistering pain from his tease couldn't get more intense, he pushed himself inside of me in the roughest movement.

My body exploded. I felt complete again. His deep reach for my insides was the only thing I needed in this world. I didn't care what he did, or what he would do, I didn't care who he was to the world.

Because to me, he was all I needed to be fulfilled.