40

Wednesday, January 29th

Two weeks went along.

Slowly but surely I was healing more with every day, as much on the inside as on the outside. There was no need for drug use, only a couple of anodyne pills were necessary the first days after the procedure to ease the pain, otherwise I was high enough only on endorphins.

Every visit and every session with Brandon was a rush of its own. He was the one keeping me clean, making sure that my body stayed satisfied and fulfilled in every way. He made the dopamine and serotonin levels perfectly bundled, making me forget about any pain. This time I couldn't find one single reason to leave him. No matter the seriousness of the blatant crime I was committing every time I even thought about him in a passionate way, it was all worth the pain I spared while being with him.

"I have a surprise," I uttered with delight while looking at the much taller man standing about four feet away from me.

"What now?" The glee wasn't returned, but I could sense the curiosity steaming from him. His eyebrows were straight and lowered, but the tiny hole appearing in his cheek confirmed that he was in a good mood.

"We're going out," I said, shyly smiling.

Once again I managed to convince Dorothy that Brandon deserved to get outside the hospital walls, yet this time he actually did. Not once did he outrage or act violently against any other human these past weeks in my care, and for that he deserved a reward.

"You mean to the common room?" Brandon remarked. I knew he was only approved furlough for attending the gathering room during Christmas holiday and Epiphany Eve, otherwise he had been locked inside this cellar ever since the murderer four months ago.

"I mean outside," I clarified.

Brandon's eyes moved slightly upwards, but he kept control over his straight lips.

"How the hell did you do that?" He said, shaking his head while moving his hand in motion of surprise. I took a step closer to him.

"I convinced Ms. Schwartz," I replied.

"Why?" Now he was the one taking a step further, looking down at my much shorter figure. He strained his eyes into mine, seduced me only with his gaze. Every part of my inside yielded as he got closer, reminding me of how much I missed his intimacy.

"Because I wanted to," I responded, deadening my voice as he was now standing right before me, grazing his lip against my own. His eyes spoke to me, turned into something dirty and affirmed that he was playful.

"For me?" He said then, slowly forming his mouth into a naughty smile as he carefully placed his hands on my waist. My heart reacted to his touch, reminded me of how much I was alive as it pounded against my ribcage.

"Yes," I whined.

"You didn't have to," He continued with the play, taking it easy and slow to spice up the moment.

"I know," I cautioned shortly, allowing him to lead the way.

I placed my hands on his chest, moved them upwards behind his neck to feel the warmth of his fuming skin and golden curls, threading them between my fingers.