28

"Donald please, I'm late for a meeting," I begged with innocence, trying to find any sympathy. I knew he didn't care about what he was doing to me, but if I got him to understand that this situation could affect our job, maybe he would let me go out of fear of getting someone suspicious.

"I'm not done with you yet," He kept caressing me, and when I comprehended my failure I slowly started to crawl and grunt from the discomfort I was in.

"Donald I'm begging you. Let me go," I kept calm not to cause a scene. To fight back and make noise would only drag me deeper into danger.

I knew where this was going, and the fact that I was completely indefensible in this man's much stronger arms, made the tears sting behind my eyes.

Donald's head dug into my neck as he used both of his hands to touch my body in places I didn't want him to. I didn't want him to touch me at all. The grunts from his disgusting arouse of violence and dissent reached my ears. He made me nauseous, once again I wanted to throw up from the sickening situation I was forced into.

My legs started to tremble as the fright grew heavier upon me. There was nothing I could do to defend myself, all I could do was just stand here and let him do whatever he wanted with my body.

His stout, big body pushed me harder against the wall. His fingers dug into my skin with pain as he squeezed my thighs way too hard. The tears now streamed down my cheeks, and no matter how much I wanted to scream my lungs out in hope of someone to hear, I didn't dare to.

He continued his assault by grabbing the grey fabric of my dress, pulling it upwards to expose my private, feminine parts. At the same juncture, he clasped his belt up in a rough move and unzipped his trousers to affirm the loathsome molest that was about to happen.

With all my strength, I tried to twitch my body out of his grip. I couldn't allow him to reach me. I started to hyperventilate. My lungs felt smaller than ever, my chest raised with intense and fast movements, my whole body was sweating.

"Please Donald, stop," I desperately whispered with my last ounce of hope.

"Shut up!" He spit out the words to my face, grabbed my leg in an even rougher grip to show me his dominance and power. He already made his decision, it didn't matter what I would say or do.

And then, within the most sudden but expected second, my whole world fell apart along with the blistering pain of my tearing insides. I screamed with torture as I felt the breakage of my sensitive, tight skin. The pain was unbearable, my skin was pounding from the rough scorch, and my stomach turned and twisted with distress.

My loud sobbing echoed over the small room, but that didn't stop the ferocious animal right in front of me. He continued his abusive act of violence and humiliation as I screamed for mercy.

When the first minutes of heavy affliction were over, my emotions turned numb. Just like someone pushed a button, my whole body froze along with my senses. The tears were still streaming from the physical pain, but otherwise, I just stood there and waited for the moment to be over.

After several more strikes inside of me, he was finally done with his damage. He released me from his tight grip the same second he pulled away from me, and let me fall frail to the floor in complete destruction.

My knees folded with disability. I couldn't move an inch even if all I should do was run for my life, away from this brutality of man.

Right when the uniform was perfectly back in place over his fit figure, Donald looked down at me with disgust before he walked out of the room and left me in my loneliness of devastation.

As the shock slowly started to leave my body, I started to scream out from realisation. The dribble dripped down my open mouth and left wet stains on the cold concrete floor. My retching sobbing made me breathless, but that feeling of discomfort was nothing compared to what I had just been through emotionally, and physically.

I forced myself up from the floor and drove my legs to function. I used the wall to stabilize myself and carefully looked out into the hallway from a small crevice in the wooden door.

Then I ran. Faster than ever before.

I ran through the dank corridors, closer to safety with every step. Closer to comfort, closer to my last hope, closer to my saviour.