Chapter 1 🥀

Nevermore

Wednesdays  POV:

I can't believe i just got expelled from my school, yes i did pour a few 50 piranhas into a swimming pool full of dorks who bullied my brother, but at least im not there anymore it was to colorful for my liking.

My parents have decided to send me to their old school "nevermore" a school for outcasts. I think its just to brainwash me and turn me into a horrible version of them, and I will NOT let that happen anytime soon.

"Why are you even sending me here in the first place?" I asked. "Its for your own good that boys  parents were going to press attempted murder charges against you, how would that look on your record?" My mother responded coldly. " Terrible. Everyone would know i failed to get the job done." I said monotonously, slightly zoning out.

We finally arrived at Nevermore, less colorful than I thought, thats good. I arrived at "Principal Weems" office about me being enrolled. If I'm being honest, I was half asleep not listening to what this crazy psycho looking woman was running her mouth about. Finally after a good half an hour of this woman annoyingly talking, she led me to my dorm room in "Ophelia hall" there she told me I would have a roommate named "Diana Byers" I'm going to hate it here.

Sunnees POV:

As I was working on decapitating all the dolls from my childhood I heard my dorm room door open. I turned around slowly gripping my pocket knife incase I needed to use it. I loosened my grip once I saw principal weems. I sighed in relief that it was only her... and a girl? I stood up walking slowly towards them as my platforms loudly sounded against the old wood tiled floor. As I got closer i inspected the girls features. Black dress black braids, about 5'4, considering shes taller than me and I'm 5'2. I must have zoned off for a minute because I abruptly shook my head to the sound of principal weems clearing her voice.

I looked up at her as she raised her eyebrow at me and told me that this was "Wednesday" and she was going to be my new roommate. Just great, I thought. I already have to deal with the sound of the wolfs outside my window on full moons, now another person living with me? I sighed and took a few steps back so Wednesday could walk in. I looked her up and down as she put her stuff on her bed and made her way back to me. Weems told me to go to the office to get Wednesday her uniform that was in the 5th drawer to the right. I was about to ask her where again until I remembered thats where my uniform was since mine was specially made in black & grey, Im allergic to color.

Because of Weems orders, I showed Wednesday around the school while her uniform got delivered. "This is the quad" I said " Its a pentagon." She responded coldly. Well no shit Sherlock I didn't decide the name. I scoffed and looked at her dead in the eyes. "This whole snarky goth girl thing might have worked at normie school, but here things are different. So if you don't want to get beat up I suggest you fix your attitude, Trust me, I used to act just like you, and I still do just not to the point where Bianca wants to beat me up." Wednesday slightly scoffed and made harsh eye contact with me. I studied her eyes and realized how beautiful they looked. What? No Sunnee you CAN'T think like that, your dad will hate you if he finds out.

I sighed and started showing her the four main "cliques" Fangs, Furs, Stoners, and Scales. I didn't belong in any of them apperantly im to much of a "freak" to be in any clique, I didn't care one bit though. As soon as i finished telling Wednesday about the cliques and trash talking Bianca, I got interrupted by Ajax. "Yo Sun you're not gonna believe the dirt I heard about your new roommate. "She eats human flesh, totally chowed down on that kid she murdered, you better watch your back." As soon as he finished rambling about Wednesday, I took a step back revealing her quite literally behind my back.  "Quite the contrary" she stated "I actually fillet the bodies of my victims, then feed them to my menagerie of pets." I smirked slightly seeing the terrified look of Ajax's face. "Ajax this is my new roommate, Wednesday."  " Wow, Ajax said, you're in black and white, like a living instagram filter." I scoffed at him since me and Wednesday practically dress the same and look half dead.

As Wednesday walked off somewhere I headed back to our dorm room to continue decapitating my dolls heads with my pocket knife. As I decapitated the 5th dolls head and hung them up above my desk I heard the door open. I turned around slowly to reveal Wednesday at our door. I turned back around to continue hanging up my dolls.

Wednesdays POV:

As soon as I finished saying goodbye to my family I headed back to my dorm room. As I opened the oddly squeaky door, It revealed Sunnee turning her head slowly as she was in the middle of hanging up her decapitated dolls heads. She turned back around focusing on what she was doing. I walked towards her from behind and place a hand on her desk  causing her to face me with a confused look. I looked at her with the slightest smirk on my face and looked at her dolls again "That's a cool decoration piece, but have you ever thought about pouring fake blood on them?" I asked. She had the slightest smirk on her face and pulled a bucket from under her desk labeled "Fake Blood" " Way ahead of you, she stated.

I'm going to love it here with her, though Ill never admit it.

__________________________________

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎:

𝟷𝟶𝟾𝟼 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎! 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛! 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙸 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝙸 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚘. 𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝.    

𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 <𝟹 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞, also if you find any spelling mistakes please don't be afraid to point them out so I can fix them. Ly