Chapter 10 🥀

Meet my Girlfriend, Wednesday

Sunnee's POV

I still cannot believe that Wednesday is my girlfriend. Even if its only been a week it feels like its been years. Tomorrow is parents weekend! I finally get to see my mom, Jonathon, and will!! I still haven't told will about the news. I just wish I could see my friends but apparently its "family only" I'm just glad I get to see them.

"Bye Wens I'm going out!" I told Wednesday as I was about to head out.

"Alright be safe and come back soon or I'll send thing to look for you." She told me not taking her eyes off of her book.

"I'll be back around... maybe 5:30. Im going out with Enid maybe to do some shopping,Eat, and whatever else there is to do in Jericho." I said heading out the door.

"Bye." She told me.

"Bye!" I told her before i closed the door.

                                 Time skip

"Hey Enid!!" I waved at her As I saw her coming out of a coffee shop

"Hey Sun!! I am so glad Principle Weems is letting us go to town today!!" She told me jumping up and down.

"Woah there! I am so excited to! I can't wait for parents weekend so I can finally see my brothers and my mom! I still haven't told then about Wednesday." I said a little nervous.

"Don't worry about it Sun! I'm sure they will still love you, I mean didn't you tell me about your brother having a crush on one of your friends back home?" She asked me raising an eyebrow.

"I mean yeah, he really likes Mike. I'm just not sure if my mom knows. Jonathan definitely knows though." I explained.

"Ohhh, okay. Anyways why don't you just text them? For now?" She questioned.

"Oh because in Hawkins the service there is like extremely bad. It's like there living in the 80s. Its cool though I love Hawkins Its where I was born and raised." I answered her question.

"Oh that must like, suck I can't imagine not having good service for my blog!" She said as her eyes widened imagining the horror of not being able to post about Nevermore gossip.

"I mean it's not that bad. But come on I want to go shopping for some new clothes. Mine are all ugly and old. I said dragging her through the streets as people stared at us kind of scared.

                   Time skip. (Again.)

"Oh my goodness everything is so cute!!" I told Enid looking through the stores windows.

"I know! But I think we have enough things.." Enid said looking at the mountains of bags were carrying.

"I mean yeah. I promised Wednesday I would be back by 5:30 or she would send thing to look for me. Its 5:00 right now, and its like a 5-10 minute walk back to Nevermore. So I say lets get going." I said looking at my phone.

"Yeah I agree I don't want Yoko to panic because I'm not back. We've been out since like 4:00 Pm." She told me hurrying me to start walking.

"Yeah, lets go come on. I definitely Don't want thing to come look for me. He tells Wednesday everything, and I mean Everything." I told her with a serious tone.

                          Another time skip

"Bye Enid!" I waved at her as she went to her dorm.

I made it just in time. Phew.

"Hey Wednesday I'm back!" I said waving at her as I put my mountains of bags on my bed.