Chapter 6 🥀

Want to go to the Rave'n Together... as friends?"

Sunnee's POV:

As I left my dorm room I felt this pang of sadness because Wednesday wasn't going. What is going on with me? I'm going to have to tell Will he will know what to tell me.

I was searching for a dress when I saw this beautiful black dress. Now I know the theme is I believe Yetis? White? But this dress is amazing. I HAVE to get it. So I did, I paid for it and I went back to school. Though when I was walking out I kept getting weird stares from people.

Maybe It's because I have my Nevermore uniform on. Its pretty comfortable so I wore it and I don't care what people think of me.
_________________________________

I got back to my dorm greeted Wednesday and went to the bathroom to try on my new dress.

I was finishing putting it when I realized I couldn't get the zipper up. I sighed as I went out of the bathroom and asked Wednesday help me zip it up.

Wednesdays POV:

I was talking to thing before Sunnee came out of the bathroom asking for my help.

I looked up at her and I swear I froze when I saw her.

She was wearing a beautiful black dress.

(Lets use sponge bobs wise words and use our imagination to pretend there is a zipper on the back)

She looked Beautiful. I must have stared to long because she kept repeating my name over and over.
"Sorry. What did you need?" I said stumbling over my words as I zoned back in.

"Can you help me zip this up? I want to know if it will look good enough for me to wear to the Rave'n." Yeah of course.

"Thank you." She said quickly as she turned around so I could zip it up. I stood up and walked over to her wall mirror to zip it up and looked at her through it. She looked so beautiful in the dress. Did I already mention that? Oh well.

"Are you sure you're not going? It would be nice to have a friend." She asked me as she turned around looking at me.
"Uhm you know what? I might go after all only if you help me find a dress because I am not a fan of wearing party dresses." I told her

"Of course I know exactly where to look! Good thing Xavier is going with Bianca, I was about to go with him." She told me laughing.

"Yeah, that would be a bummer, huh?" I told her kind of relieved she wasn't going with Xavier.

                                     ...

Sunnee's POV:

I was looking at my self in the dress in my mirror as Wednesday kept staring at me. Maybe she thinks I look weird? Oh no, I hope not. I went to the restroom to take it off and put my normal clothes back on. I left the bathroom to put my dress in my closet so I can write to will again.