Chapter 9 🥀

Girlfriend? Yeah, girlfriend.

Sunnee's POV:

After me and Enid ate lunch and went back to her dorm to talk about things, the time finally came. It was 3:30.

Enid wished me good luck and I went to my dorm to meet Wednesday.

I went inside and saw Wednesday snap her head up as she was pacing around.

"Hey.." I told her as I started walking towards her.

"Hi." She told me.

"You wanted to see me again?" I asked her.

"Yes. Uhm, I need to ask you something." She said.

"Go ahead what is it?" I asked.

"So uhm..." she said stumbling over her words.

"I wanted to ask.."

"Will you... will you.. be.. my... will you be my... will you be my.. girl... will you be my girlfriend." She finally said.

"Girlfriend?" "Yeah, girlfriend."

I smiled and hugged her. "Of course" I said having the biggest smile.

For the first time ever she also had the biggest smile.

As we stared at each other our heads slowly moved towards each other until our lips met.

It felt as if sparks were flying.

We both pulled away and looked at each other in in love.

I love Wednesday Addams and she loves me too.

                                           ...

Me and Wednesday spent the whole day together finally being able to express our true feelings.

Who would've known Wednesday Addams was capable of loving someone? Certainly not me thats for sure.

The sun was setting and we spent the evening watching the sun set.

As the sun was about to go down fully we both looked at each other and leaned in for another sweet & passionate kiss as we watched the sun fully set.

  __________________________________

281 words 😭💔

A/n hey yall. So uhm you guys will really hate me but i think this is the end. I really didn't think i would get this far in the story so this is a lame story. Unless you guys give me ideas for another chapter this story is officially over i am so sorry 💔 i will be making another story soon tho. Love you guys please dont hate me 🙏