Chapter 4 🥀

Two freaks

              ( TRIPLE UPDATE TODAY YALL)

Narrator POV:

"What were you two thinking!" The woman scolded the two girls in the back seat.

"Thornhill specifically told you not to make any outcast stereotypes!" Weems rambled.

"You guys are lucky no one else saw you." The blonde haired woman said.

(Time skip)

Sunne's POV:

I guess that even helping Wednesday escape a therapy session, and beat up a few pilgrims, were not friends yet. This girl is so difficult. But for some reason I'm so attached to her.

As Wednesday went onto our balcony to play her cello, I turned on some static and put a blindfold on my eyes as I tried to find my brother and friends.

In the middle of the progress I felt a presence near me. I sighed with no luck of finding them and I ripped of my blindfold. There stood the one and only Wednesday Addams.

"What are you doing?" Wednesday asked "None of your business." I told her sharply, as I head to my bed to put all my letters I'm sending to will on my desk.

Wednesday scoffed as she followed behind me. "You know Sunnee, your pretty difficult to deal with." Wednesday told me.

"So I've been told. Thats one of the million reasons my father left, but I don't care, no one has been able to handle me, why do you think I'm here?" I told her.

"Well, you're not going to get rid of me that easily." she said as I turned to face hair taken back by how close she was. "Normies might not have been able to handle you, but I certainly will and you won't get rid of me anytime soon." Wednesday said while taking a few steps towards me our faces inches apart, if I were to move my head two inches we would be kissing. I gulped as she took a few steps back to let me breathe.

I  turned back around to see Eleven on my bed, in my mind of course. "Jesus El, you scared the shit out of me." I didn't care if Wednesday thought I was insane for speaking to nothing. "Soooo.. you and Wednesday huh?" El looked at me smirking.

I widened my eyes at the statement. "What? No definitely not." Though El just kept smirking as if she didn't believe me. I sighed as El disappeared.

Wednesdays POV:

I saw Sunnee talking to the wall. This girl really is crazy. But for some reason I'm so attached to her. This girl is going to make me crazy. But I love a challenge. I want to make this girl go crazy. Head over heels for me even, and I will make sure that happens.

As someone knocked on our dorm room Diana went to go answer it. "OMGGG I SAW YOUR MESSAGE" great its Enid. Shes a kind girl, very bubbly though.

After ages of Enid being here she left to her dorm room with Yoko. I realized I was zoning out while drawing. As I looked at my paper I gasped at what Ive drawn. I drew a person. It looked familiar? Sunnee?? I groaned and threw the paper away I do not like her. I turned to look at Sunnee. She was asleep.

I walked toward her and admired her features. She really is beautiful. I guess she felt my presence and woke up.

Sunnee POV:

I woke up from my nap to the feeling of a presence. I opened my eyes and saw Wednesday.
"Wednesday?" I asked with a raspy voice. "What are you doing?" I said half asleep. "Oh great, I was just about to start smothering you while you were still sleeping." She said emotionless.