Chapter 11 🥀

Happy Ending.
** not a new chapter i just had to update something in it ** (rereading this and fixing mistakes/ errors 10/30/23)

Sunnee's POV:

I felt my whole body freeze. I was so scared of how they would react I almost started crying on the spot. Wednesday noticed and just squeezed my hand as we waited for my mom and Jonathans response as they also seemed to be in a shock state.

My mom didn't say anything but instead engulfed me in a tight hug.

"I love you honey, I'm so glad you can trust me with that." My mom said tearing up as Jonathan joined our hug.

"We will both love you either way Sun" my brother spoke up. As they both started to cry into my hair.

Once they finally let go I went back to standing next to Wednesday until her family arrived.

We were all just talking and having a good time.

"So hows the party Will? Are they doing okay?"

"Uhm, yeah they are doing amazing Max and Lucas broke up and got back together for the 6th time, El's hair is finally growing, Lucas is doing amazing, Dustin also is doing extremely great he misses you a lot, Max is doing a lot better than before, and Mike.. he's just Mike I guess, he's gotten a bit taller." Will said trying to inform me about everything back home.

I chuckled at that last statement Will made about Mike. I really miss them but I'm glad I've made new friends here.

                                 Time skip

After a while it was time for everyone to leave, I said bye to my family and waited for Enid and Wednesday to finish saying bye to their families.

When they both finally came back we started walking around Nevermore to kill time.

"So.. what do you guys want to do?" I spoke up.

"Im not sure I think Yoko was texting me about a crisis with Divina so I'm going to go help her with that uhm, Ill talk to you guys later bye!" Enid said rushing to get to Yoko.

"I heard the carnival is in town today." Wednesday said.

"Hm, thats not a bad idea, lets go there." I told her grabbing her hand dragging her to the entrance of Nevermore.

                                    {*+~•}

"Were finally here, come on! I want to go win a Panda!" I said excitedly dragging Wednesday through the big crowds of people.

We made it to the stand and I started to play but failing miserably. Wednesday let out a big sigh and grabbed my wrist before I could play again.

"Here I'll do it, it pains me to see you failing miserably, and it's not enjoyable." She told me.

I stepped back and just as I did Wednesday started to play the game and won instantly. I was a bit shocked. She handed me the Panda and I hugged her as she returned the warm embrace.

Me and Wednesday went to a few more games and ate some food until we decided to go back to our dorms since it was getting a bit late.

                                     {*+~•}

We made it back to our dorm room at 10:00 pm.
I had a lot of fun with her, sometimes I ask my self what made us go from Just Friends, to dating, but I will forever be grateful to be dating Wednesday. She may not seem like a person who can love but the world is full of surprises, and Wednesday is definitely the biggest surprise of it all.

"Hey Wednesday?" I asked as I sat on my bed.

"Hm?" She responded getting ready for bed."

"Uhm, I know we haven't been together for a while but I just wanted you to know that I'm really glad that we are together even though we have gone through a lot of ups and downs." I said quickly.

Wednesday turned around and just smiled at me while I returned the smile.

"Yeah, you know at first you seemed really lame but now I'm also glad I got sent to Nevermore, because if I didn't I would've never met you and that would be horrible."

I stood up and just hugged Wednesday, she seemed shocked at the sudden movement but immediately hugged me back. We stood there until I finally pulled back from the hug and stared into her eyes. It felt as if we were leaning in and finally our lips met as we closed our eyes to enjoy this peaceful moment. I felt all warm inside as our lips stuck together like glue until we both pulled back still in each others arms as we just stared at one another.

A smile formed on my face as I looked at Wednesday.

"I Love you."

"I Love you too."

We both just smiled at each other as we leaned in for another kiss.

I guess we do get our Happy Ending after all,

I Love Wednesday Addams, and it appears that she loves me too.

_________________________________

815 Words

hey guys! Sorry for not updating a lot I've been really busy lately but I finally finished writing this chapter at 12:22 in the morning yay!

Again dont forget to vote and comment in the story and let me know what you think about this as always if you dont you better lock your windows because i will be in your closet or under your bed tonight. Love you guys! 🫶🏽