Chapter 3 🥀

Nevermore freaks

Sunnee's POV:

After Wednesday pretty much threatened me while having me pinned up against a wall, I sat at my desk continuing to write in spite of trying to calm down. I wrote to my brother will.

Dear Will , I hope everything is going well back home, tell mom and Jonathan I miss them a lot. I wish I didn't have to move to this stupid school, but I know I'm safer here than being at risk of getting discovered by the lab. I have a new roommate named Wednesday. Shes a psycho.
Not that that's a bad thing since were pretty much the same, but what I don't like is when shes rude to my best friend Enid, & backs me up against a wall threatening to find out what I'm doing if I don't tell her. But other than that, don't tell anyone I told you this, but shes really pretty and I don't mean in a friend type of way... kind of like.. how you are with Mike, but I will never tell her that what will she think of me? Anyways, I trust that I can tell you this because you are my brother. I hope I can see you, mom, and Jonathan on parents weekend I love you Will stay safe. - Sun

After I wrote to will i folded the letter to mail it to will. Hopefully he will get it soon since he lives in Indiana with all of our friends. I got out of my chair to see Wednesday writing her novel. She turned her head around at the noise of me getting out of my chair. I looked at the back wall of my side of the room and saw something.. no someone? El? I got my chair and sat facing the wall. Out if the corner of my eye I could see Wednesday with a confused and concerned look on her face. She walked over to me slowly.

"El? Is that you? Is it really you?" I said whispering but loud enough for Wednesday to hear

"El, if it is you and you can hear me please tell will and the others that I miss them a lot." I said as my eyes water at the sight of my first bestfriend

El smiled at me and looked at Wednesday knowing she can't see her. El said bye to me and disappeared I assume she took off her blindfold.

Wednesdays POV:

As I was writing my novel I turned my head around at the sound of Sunnee getting out of her squeaky chair. I saw her staring at the back wall I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as she sat facing the wall.. talking to it?

"El is that you? Is it really you? The brown haired girl said.

I stopped listening to what she was saying and started slowly approaching her worried that she was going crazy.

I reached her and put a hand on her shoulder as she slightly gasped zoning back in.

Narrator POV:

"Hey you... alright?" The black haired girl asked.

"Hm?.. oh yea, sorry about that didn't mean to disturb your writing time." Sunnee spoke softly

Wednesdays confused look traveled along her face taken back by the girls soft tone as they just had an argument not even 15 minutes ago.

"No no, its alright you didn't disturb me, I was just... worried? You were talking to a wall." She said to the shorter girl.

"Oh, no need to be worried I'm alright I'm just... seeing things?" The shorter girl said unsure of her answer

"Alright.." Wednesday answered skeptical clearly not believing the girl but deciding to leave it alone, as she looked scared terrified even.