Chapter 8 🥀

I'm sorry I truly am.

Wednesdays POV:

I have to fix things with her. I may not have realized this at first, but I think I like Sunnee.

I have to go apologize she might not forgive me but it's my only option right now.

...

Sunnee's POV:

I was talking with Enid trying to get my mind off of the whole Wednesday situation when a note slipped under the door.

I went to go get it and it read "Sunnee go to the Greenhouse at midnight - W" I sighed. I only know one person whose name starts with W. Wednesday.

...

I said my goodbyes to Enid and told her I'll be back later to actually go to sleep. I waited behind the greenhouse till midnight and waited some more. Suddenly Wednesday popped out of no where and tapped me on the shoulder.

I turned around to face her.

"Hey...." she said awkwardly.

"Hi. Why did you ask me to meet you here?" I told her with an emotionless face with a monotone voice.

"I asked you to meet me here because I wanted to apologize for what I said. I don't expect you to forgive me any time soon but I just wanted you to know that I am extremely sorry for what I said and that I didn't mean what I said at all you are a really cool person and I am so glad we are friends and maybe more." She said barely taking any breaths.

"Oh wow. Uhm that's a lot to take in." I told her.

"I appreciate your apology but It's going to take a few days to forgive you Wednesday after the whole show that went down and I hope you realize and accept that." I said trying not to break down.

"Yeah, I realize that and I am totally okay with that, I just... wanted to say I'm sorry because what I said was not right and now that I think about it, the only reason I said that was because I was trying to push my feelings towards you away. I promise you I don't like Tyler." She said hoping I would realize that shes telling the truth, which she is and I know it.

I'm sorry I truly am." She said as she hugged me for the first time ever and walked away.
...

I walked back to Enid's dorm not knowing what to think. Wednesday apologized and said she was pushing her feelings towards me away? Then she hugs me? That girl is confusing. I walked into the dorm to see Enid already asleep. I scooted her over and went to sleep right beside her. I am so glad she is my best friend. I don't know what I would do without her.

__________________________________

I woke up the next day to see the bed empty. Wheres Enid? I looked up and she was coming out of the bathroom.

"Hey girl! Sorry I didn't ask you how everything went last night I was really tired." She said

"Don't worry about it! Basically Wednesday apologized and said she only said that because she was pushing her feelings towards me away?" I told her in slight confusion.

"That girl is complicated." I told Enid laughing.

"Yeah, she really is huh." She said also laughing.

"Oh! This note came in the today it's for you." She told me smiling

"Oh thank you!" I told her ripping it open.

"Meet me in our dorm at 3:30 PM I have to talk to you- W" hm alright.

"What does it say?" Enid asked me.

"It's Wednesday, she wants to meet me in our dorm at 3:30." I told Enid wondering what Wednesday would want to talk about.

Eh whatever I'll meet her there I guess.

"Oohhhh!" Enid said poking her shoulder into my side playfully.

I hit her on her arm slightly.

"It's probably nothing I'm not going to worry about till the time comes.

"Alright. I'm going to go have breakfast I'm starving. She said standing up.

"I'm going with you I am also starving." I told her giggling a bit as I linked my arm with hers.

_________________________________

663 words

A/N:

Sorry that this is a much shorter chapter. I just got off of break and went back to school today so I didn't have much time to work on it since It's almost past my bedtime. 💔 I promise I'll try to make longer chapters I just hope you guys don't mind days where there are going to be shorter chapters.