Bullied too death

I don't usually like to dwell on the past but since this is my biography this is what I'm going to say the brutality of bullying was horrible for me. To the point where I wanted to end it all because of the pure hatred of the other kids. Kids can be cruel and that's the only fact that I can say about this. Is it was usually spiritually related until 9/11 and then they start getting into my skin color and my ethnicity and then pretty soon my orientation and other things that were really none of their business. And then they really got into what I wanted to do for a living being an FBI agent and that's what really set me off was you never mess with my dreams. But they were messing around with me the head games were really continuous and the trauma was to the point where I ended up with complex PTSD not just come orbit but complex. It was to the point where I also have dissociative PTSD which has Associated features that I had a couple of times in my life. But it was annoying because of the bullying I couldn't even feel my mother's love because it was so bad and my self-esteem was so low and stuff it was I'm just going to stop it right there because it's just a sensitive topic. It continued from grade kindergarten to grade 12 and it was annoying sorry for the short chapter.