Star and moon worshipper

I'm Aquarius which means I'm a star wedge a star which is somebody who is a spiritual person but also believes in science and astronomy as well it's kind of an unusual kind of witch or Pagan but that's who I am. Because of my birth sign sunshine I mean. A star which is interesting fantasy sci-fi horror as well as Science and Technology engineering and sometimes mathematics sometimes I say because I can't stand math to begin with Note the other chapter in the other book about that because I despise math so much. I don't think I even should be in the school system because it's so torturous.
I am mode of a star worshiper Phantom Moon worshiper I am just a moon worshiper by 50% and another 50% star worshiper. That means I believe that each star is a soul that has been around for quite some time as well as it's a ball of hot gas and dust. But in my spirituality they're also Souls. So I believe in ancestor worship like believing in your loved ones that are in the stars as well as also the stars have their own way of doing things when it comes to life and trying to work things out in your life so that's why I always say I leave it up to the universe to deal with whatever problem is going on AKA karma that's just the way it is. There have been times I've just used Karma instead of just angry and just say well I'll just leave it to the universe and that personal get dumped on the head by the Big Dipper kind of thing that's what I believe in instead of Vengeance or Justice sometimes those two words can cause a lot of anger and grief and not enough closure if you believe in karma you're most likely going to get closure to notice that the other person who wronged you has been corrected in some way. That's what I believe and that's why I'm a star worshiper in the first place. Because it's the stars that correct everything and enforce everything certainly I do believe in the law of man but I also believe in the universal law and the universal correcting of the wrongs that's why I say too many pad me hum all the time sometimes when I get a little too angry at times sometimes I just take a deep breath or sometimes I just walk away either way I just or I do something creative something that's going to be worth my time and let the Stars deal with it. The stars have been good to me since the day I was born everything has gone my way except for my schooling and the fact that I have PTSD but other than that everything has been going up Milhouse if you were to say that and that's the truth that's the way it is when you believe in karma or the stars that can actually say if you project positivity you get positivity back if you project negativity guess what you get back anyway so.
I like to think I'm a very positive person a very decent human being and trying to abide by both Universal and digital laws I'm also trying to better myself so things good even better for me in life. It's just Karma it's the way it happens I'm the only thing I'm greedy about is either tattoo money because I need the money for tattoos or knowledge particularly knowledge because knowledge is important to have in life. You cannot have enough knowledge and you cannot have enough reading or writing and I consider going to courses like PA days and stuff with my friends to do workshops and I find that I learn more about the world that way and I also learn about the world to reading and other stuff it's very interesting and it actually if you get more knowledge the more you get on your resume so because you're more likely to be more skilled so I believe in knowledge is power and all it also comes from the stars as well if you are spiritually gifted but that doesn't show up on a resume.
There are some people that worship trees or some people that worship the sun there's some people that worship the moon wholeheartedly I'm half moon half star worship. Because that's where knowledge started in the first place was the stars from The Big Bang and then it got passed down to man in my opinion through man. And that's what I think and I'm always hungry for knowledge whether it be for professional use like the workshops or just trying to read a book it's very interesting to see what I can pick up in the world. Or learn more things about in this case or sharpen the size is sometimes called.