Crystals

I remember a woman named Shawna who helped me and she was the one that helped me believe in fairies in the first place but she also helped me believe in crystals. Crystals are a big part of my life because they're healing crystals to me even if I wear them as jewelry they're still particularly healing crystals and I look up the healing properties of the actual Crystal that I have on my Amazon card and then I go and see what it's about usually their prn's like thing where you can wear them and they can help you when I needed and there's some that help with PTSD and there's some of the help with nightmares and other stuff. So I always start collecting crystals and I collect crystals still to this day. I remember a big honking geode still being in my room named Scully that I've kept for the past 2 weeks and I still keep her unsmashed until I find out in the new year because I am afraid of disappointment. But I collected geodes and crystals and everything else when I was younger as well but they kind of went out the window with the flood. Shawna always said I had a way of drawing crystals or even stones to me like as if I knew which ones I needed. I ended up with a healthy collection of crystals when I was a Youngster when I was with Shawna and I was actually pretty happy about that but then it went to the point where I kind of the ceiling fell down and the water came out and they came out on my crystals so they were ruined so I started another batch of crystals and I even have organized pyramids my favorite cuz you can cut those around and I can have multi crystals without any problem. It's very interesting. I always want an organized pyramid since I was a young kid got one last time I had Colvin which was in February and then the second time I had covered I also got a organized pyramid don't get me wrong they're beautiful but they're bad luck to me when it comes to covid-19 so I try not to buy them. But they're supposed to help with making things calmer and stuff and if you acknowledge the pyramid not this and egotistical thing it helps you build as a person so that's why I try to collect crystals and stuff or rings that have crystals in them that might actually be worth my time as a healing crystals. I believe that crystals can be used as well as medications to help with your problems if you believe. How can I not believe in something that is actually beautiful and original in its own way. And I also remember stumbling on fully Mountain a crystal that was honking Crystal that was worth 180 bucks this time I've got a geode that needs to be smashed into Scully and Mulder and I have to see what crystals decide in that. That one Scully costs or is worth about $300 $400. So I second time at fully Mountain I caught another one another bundle of crystals. How do I know it's a Geo because it's Hollow and I decided I was going to snatch it from the and actually lugging around the forest and it was actually pretty fun and I never felt anything from my back I'm supposed to have scoliosis and I never felt anything from my back not even to this day from loving that big bundle of geode. It was about the same size and weight as a  6 month old baby. As if you know when you have children they are pretty heavy so this is my first time actually discovering this kind of weight and it was not that disturbing. Cuz it was worth my time and energy to do the logging and I actually found out we'll find out in the new year when I find the crystals in it it'll be smashed in the new year. And then we'll see if it's got bling in it.   I am thinking it is rose quartz.