Part: 1

Lily and James potter were sitting in their daughter's room, 2018 they would be thirty four years old, she'd been missing since she was 11 months old.

Lily took her to the park and she turned her back for a moment and she was gone Natalie was gone.

Remus, Sirius, and Harry came upstairs, Harry never met his sister seeing as he was only born in 1999.

"If I hadn't turned my back she would've been raised with us" cried Lily.

James and Harry comforted Lily, while Sirius and Remus went to answer the door it was Euphemia and Fleamont Potter James parents.

"Hi come on in they're all upstairs" said Sirius. 

Euphemia and Fleamont thanked the two men and the four walked upstairs.

"James, Lily a letter came for you, we saw it in you're letter box" said Euphemia kindly.

"Thank you" said Lily grabbing the letter.

She read it out loud.

DEAR MISSES AND MISTER POTTER AND FRIENDS

I KNOW YOUR DAUGHTER, SHE DOESN'T KNOW ME NOT YET IN A FEW MONTHS SHE WILL.

KIND REGARDS S.S

"Does S.S mean Hogwarts?" asked Lily as everyone was transported to Hogwarts.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?" screamed Lily.

"No Mrs. Potter it isn't" said Strange and he opened another portal and a lot of people fell out one landed in a "proposal pose" with his hands curled into fists on the floor, he stood up and a red head falling through she landed in a pose no one could describe, and the others? 

"Tony get you ass off my face" said Steve 

"no, i like it here" said Tony

"Tony" sighed Bruce "if you don't get up i am gonna go green" 

Tony scrambled up.

"Thanks Bruce" said Steve

"we work with morons" said Lantana to Clint.

The lady was the spitting image of Lily, red hair, green eyes but she had James's build and face shape, she like lily didn't need glasses

"Who are you? Are you the reason we're here?" asked Lantana untrusting

"I am Stephen Strange and yes I'm the one bought you here" said Stephen smiling slightly, he and Lantana were good friends in the future.

A blonde women with green eyes came through her eyes flashing for danger when she saw Lantana "Lantana?" she asked her russian accent obvious the red head looked up "Yelena?" Lantana asked before hugging the blonde Russian, Yelena looked around and saw Clint her eyes flashed with anger but then saw that her sister was still alive for now, what Yelena didn't know was that she didn't have the full story. When Melina, Valentina and Alexei appeared, Lantana hugged them.

"Why are we here?" asked Clint looking around at the building he was in.

"To watch the life of Lantana Romanoff born Natalie Euphemia Lily Potter" said Stephen.

"My parents abandoned me" said Lantana.

Melina sighed she told Lantana she was taken but still she refused to believe it.

"very well, we are going to be watching movies this is the order 

TIMELINE:

AVENGERS-2012

THE WINTER SOIDER-2014

AVENGERS AGE OF ULTRON-2015

CIVIL WAR-2016

BLACK WIDOW-2016

INFINITY WAR-2018

ENDGAME-2023

HAWKEYE-2024

"Introductions and years you're from starting with the original 6" said Stephen.

"Tony Stark 2018"

"Steve Rogers 2018"

"Clint Barton 2018"

Yelena looked up at that it hasn't happened yet? she wondered

"Thor son of Odin 2018"

"Lantana Romanoff 2018"

"The Russian's please"

"Yelena Belova 2024"

"Melina Vostokoff 2024"

"Alexei Shastakov 2024"

"Valentia Solovyova 2024"

"Thank you can you all sit down?" asked Stephen they all did upon seeing the couches and beanbags and tables with food and drink and then a giant screen came down and lit up.

A/N: Do you want Valentina Solovyova (one of my OC's) as Bucky's wife?