Part 9

I woke up the next day to a bunch of noise coming from outside my room.

I looked around to see Lorenzon in the bed next to me shuffling in annoyance.

The noises started getting louder and then Lorenzo yelled "SHUT UP!" which made me jump.

He was fuming in anger. I heard someone scoff from outside and then the door barges open and I see Emily and Alessandra at the door.

Lorenzo was now officially very pissed. He sits up and glares at them.

"Do you not have manners!?" He said a little loudly. Both the women seemed unaffected and then I looked at Lorenzo. Something seemed to flash in his eyes and then he spoke again.

"Is that how you enter a married couples room? What if we were doing something private?" He said.

Wow, is he deliberately annoying them?

"I doubt it." Alessandra mumbled.

I saw a smirk appear on Lorenzos face but it was gone as quick as it came.

Then he lightly pushed me back and he was on top of me with both hands by my side so he didn't but his weight on me.

He looked at the women and mumbled "get out" and then he leaned down and started kissing my neck.

I was stiff.

All this to make them jealous.

I could see Alessandra fuming In the corner of my eye as she saw our heated moment. Both of them stormed out the room slaming the door behind them.

Once they were gone I pushed Lorenzo off me so he lay beside me.

"That wasn't necessary" I said. "I think it was. Did you not see their face." He said with a chuckle.

"Be prepared I'll be doing this until they leave." He said and got up into the bathroom.

Has he ever heard of something called consent?

This is so embarrassing. But he was right, it was worth seeing them angry.

Once Lorenzo was done I went to get ready.

I decided to wear something out of my comfort zone. I should make it easier for Lorenzo.

If they wanted a slutty outfit, they'd get it.

(You can choose which one you prefer)

I combed my hair and curled the ends to make it look natural. I made sure the hair was behind my shoulders.

I decided to do some more extra makeup than I usually do, but I still kept it simple.

I left the closet and bathroom to see Lorenzo putting his watch on.

He looked me up and down through the mirror and then turned around.

He walked towards me and brushed my hair behind my shoulder.

"You look good." He said making me blush.

Whys he complimenting me? Is it for the act? But no ones here.

"Thank." I said and walked towards the dresser to spray some perfume.

My phone buzzed and I saw a text from my mom, I ignored it and followed Lorenzo downstairs.

We were about to leave the room when he spoke. "Somethings missing though." He said making my eyebrows raise in confusion.

He leaned towards me and started sucking my neck. My hand reached out to grab his hair. My body was reacting itself.

Once he was done he leant back with a look of approval.

I looked in the mirror to see a hickey, I gasped out loud.

"This will be fun." He said winking at me and we both made our way downstairs.

I covered the hickey with my hair, I'd only show it to the people who need to see it.

We made it in time for breakfast and I greeted Anne.

"You look amazing darling." Anne said to me.

She really is sweet.

I thanked her and I felt a hand touch mine and saw Lorenzo holding my hand. He ushered me towards the dining table and we both sat down to have breakfast.

Both Emily and Alessandra's eyes were wide open.

We started eating when I felt both their eyes on me. I brushed my hair behind my shoulder to make my hickey visible.

I heard a gasp from one of them, I wasn't sure who.

I looked up to see them both glaring at my hickey.

Lorenzo also noticed and had a smirk on his face.

"Thanks to you both we finally had the energy to do it." Lorenzo said making my cheeks go red from embarrassment.

"Do what?" Lorenzos father asked. To which Lorenzo replied with a "Nothing."

Why's he making me blush so madly?