Part 17

I woke up the next morning with Lorenzo's arm around my shoulder.

Gosh, he's so cuddly. He tries to hide it but he loves hugs and cuddles.

He started shifting in the bed and after he had adjusted to the light of the room he finally opened his eyes.

"Good morning" He said in his morning voice. His voice was so deep and rough in the morning it had me sweating.

"You really like cuddles don't you?" I asked him looking down at his arm around me.

"Only with you." He says with a smirk and gets up.

He was about to go in the bathroom when i stopped him.

"Me first. I woke up first." I said not being bothered to wait.

"I got out of bed first." He said with a smirk.

He was planning something, I could tell.

"Be a gentlemen. Let me go first." I said whilst getting out of bed.

"We can use it together." He said and walked in.

Gosh this man.

He knew I'd be too shy to go in.

But what is happening to me? I was never this shy. If someone from work saw me they'd think I have a twin.

I waited for him to leave the bathroom and he did after a while. I swear he took even longer than usual just to annoy me.

He exited the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his body.

I looked away straight away and got up to go into the bathroom. I heard him chuckle from outside as my face was heating up.

I did my usual routine and got ready.

I was in the closet with a towel wrapped around me when the closet door open.

I was about to hide thinking it was Lorenzo but Venessa entered and I sighed in relief.

She entered and chose a dress for me. It seemed to extra for a normal day.

"You are going out. Put the dress on." She said and I did.

I put the dress and straightened my hair

I put the dress and straightened my hair. I out some makeup on and headed downstairs.

I went downstairs and I saw Lorenzo. "Where's Venessa?" I asked. "She's not coming?" He replied.
"But I thought she was coming-" He cut me off "it's out honeymoon,  just she helped plan in. Now let's go." He said holding my hand and leading me outside.

I thought we'd go into the car but we were walking somewhere. I didn't ask since I decided to leave it as a suprise.

We made it to a beach after about 10 minutes.

"A beach?" I asked and he nodded. "But I don't have a swim suit, Venessa told me to wear this." I whined.

This man his habits.

"It's good. I'd never let another man see you in a swimsuit." He winked at me making Mr scoff.

I took my heels off and he took his shoes off as  we started walking on the sand.

I realised after a while that we were holding hands which made me blush slightly.

How does he make me blush so much?

The cold water of the ocean touched my bare feet making me jump slightly and he chuckled.

"You know, Phoenix, I've never been in a long relationship before." He said clearly wanting to tell me something.

"Why not?" I asked. "Girls just annoyed me. I mean I'm not gay, but I was never lucky in finding a sensible girl."

"What about now?" I questioned not thinking about what I just asked. I mentally slapped myself for opening my mouth.

"When I look at you I feel like...

you're my whole world."