Part 18

"When I look at you I feel like you're my whole world." He said making butterflies erupt all over my body.

We stopped walking as he turned and faced me. He cupped my face with his hands.

His eyes showed everything even if he didn't say it.

"I can't imagine my life without you. And I have no clue how this happened but...

I really like you." He said which almost made tears fall from my eyes.

My eyes widened slightly. I didn't expect to hear this from him.

We were practically strangers a while back.

But I felt the same way, and I wanted him to know.

"I like you too" I replied as we kissed each other.

I never felt these emotions before.

It made me wonder if my love for Callum was actually Love.

This feeling with Lorenzo felt so different. It made me happy.

It felt like my life was complete with him around. I didn't feel like I needed to worry alone. I was ready to solve my worries and problems along with his.

We were standing on the beach in each others arms, sharing a hug.

___________

Time skip - back home...Italy still.

We made it home after dinner at the beach.

Venessa was no where to be found. I bet Lorenzo told her not to disturb. Poor girl, she has such a strict brother.

The more I thought about it the more I realised they looked really similar.

She was stubborn like him and she had his smile.

I didn't get to see Lorenzo's smile often, but when he does smile it's breathtaking.

I was sitting on the bed thinking about today when Lorenzo came and sat next to me.

"Before I forget, I sorted out the Callum issue." He said and I looked at him instantly. "How?" I asked.

"He was forced into confession and is now in jail." Lorenzo said and I instantly hugged him.

I felt so thankful. No one has ever helped me in such a way.

A sudden feeling of guilt hit me.

I didn't tell him the entire truth and he deserved to know. 

I felt like telling him what I'd been hiding from him for so long. So I did.

"You know when the news said I couldn't have kids because of my miscarriage?" I said and he nodded.

"It was the day I left him. He pushed me down the stairs which cause me to have a miscarriage. I couldn't take it anymore so I left him after that." I said and Lorenzo instantly pulled me into a hug.

He hugged me silently for a while which I appreciated.

He decided to brighten the atmosphere so he spoke.

"Sorry about the test I made you get" He said. "I made you get one too" I chuckled at him.

We both started laughing at the memory. "You seemed so different when we first met. You really hid your emotions." He said.

"I had no choice. When you have no one you must pretend to be strong. My own parents accused me of being the reason of being abused." I said.

"You don't have to anymore. I'm here for you." He said and he kissed my head as he hugged me.

We both got comfortable I'm bed as we were getting ready to sleep.

"I'm happy to have you Lorenzo. Thank you." I said as I drifted off the sleep.