Part 16

We made it infront of a huge home in Italy. I looked at Lorenzo confused. "Aren't wo staying in a hotel?"

"No, this is my home." He said making my eyes widen. "You rich bastard" I said making him chuckle.
"Your one to speak, you're rich too." He replied.

"Yh, but I don't have homes all over the world."

"Now you do. My homes are yours." He replied making me blush.

We walked into the home and were greeted by a woman around my age. She ran to Lorenzo and wrapped her hands are him.

I didn't how to react, like get your hands off my man...

Wait did I really just think that?

God I'm so embarrassed by my own thoughts.

"Phoenix" lorenzo called me snapping me out ofnm my thoughts. "Can you keep a secret?" He asked me which made me raise an eyebrow.

He sighed and continued. "I'm trusting you, so don't tell people."

I was expecting the worse.

Was she his girlfriend...

Who was she?

She is really pretty and looks slightly like him.

Daughter??

No the age wouldn't match.

"She's my sister Venessa Adams" Lorenzo said making my eyes widen. "Sister?" I questioned and he nodded.

"Dad didn't want anyone knowing about her so she can live a normal life. And so my step mom stays away from her." He said and I nodded.

I smiled at his sister snd she ran and hugged me and I hugged her back. "I'm so excited to have a sister. Finally I won't have to see those weird girls Lorenzos always around." She said and I laughed lightly.

She released me from the hug and started showing me around the house. I could feel Lorenzos gaze on me from behind me.

Gosh, he'll be the death of me.

I turned around to see him staring right st me. He gave me a questioned look as him I didn't catch him.

This man.

"Stop flirting with your eyes." Venessa said to us making me blush.

"Nessa, we are tired enough with the tour." Lorenzo said.

"Let's watch a movie then" she said and held my hand and dragged me towards the living room.

We sat down, Venessa in the middle of us both. She put on a random movie and we started watching.

I like Venessa, she's really kind completely different from Lorenzo. She's more chilled out and care free. I like that about her already.

Lorenzo leaned his head on her shoulder and I smiled at the sight.

They really are cute.

Venessa suddenly pulled me so I was also leaning on her shoulder.

"Your shoulders might break. Lorenzo's a giant." I said deciding to tease him. He turned his head to look at me with a smirk. Meanwhile, Venessa was laughing her head off.

She really had a crazy laugh.

"Lorenzo, I really like your wife. Maybe more than you." She said which made Lorenzo get off her shoulder and glare at her making us both laugh.

The day went by with us all just laughing and joking around.

Until we got tired and went our separate ways into our rooms. 

I enter the room with Lorenzo behind me and he suddenly tackles me onto the bed.

He was half leaning on me, since he didn't want to crush me.

"Who's a giant?" He smirked knowing I'd be too shy to speak when we're alone.

I felt my face burning up from the closeness, I want used to this intimate side of him.

I tried pushing him off but he wouldn't budge. "Gosh you really are a giant" I mumbled trying to push him off me.

He chuckled at my words and pecked my lips making me stop struggling.

"I love the effect I have on you." He whispered but enough for me to hear as he gets up and goes into the bathroom.