Part 14

I woke up alone in the bed, I didn't think much of it since Lorenzo's usually awake before me.

We had our first argument yesterday but then yesterday also made me realise that I like him.

He's grown on me and I can't see life without him.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by him entering the room.

"We are going on our honeymoon today, get ready." I instantly got up.

"What, today? I need to pack." I shouted.

"Anne already did."

"Lorenzo you can't keep telling me stuff last minute." I whined to him to which he raised his eyebrow.

"I can't?" He asked with a smirk. "Aish, gosh you're so annoying." I replied and got out the bed to go change.

" I replied and got out the bed to go change

I put on a casual but formal outfit. Paparazzi have a habit of showing up whenever we are outside together.

I left the bathroom and Lorenzo asked me."ready?" And I nodded In reply.

We said our goodbyes to Anne and then we sat in the car.

The journey to the airport was silent, we didn't speak.

Once we got out the car, I was amazed to see a private jet.

Is he that rich?

I mean I'm a business woman too but I don't buy private plane.

"A small investment" He whispered in my ear. "Investment" I scoffed to myself in a sarcastic manner.

We got into the plane and sat down. Lorenzo sat next to me.

He could have sat somewhere else...

Why I am lying to myself? I'm glad he sat next to me.

We took off and after around 10 minutes a flight attendant came and asked us what we wanted to drink.

I couldn't help but notice her exposed chest and very short dress.

Gosh reminds me of my secretary at work...

What was her name again?

God who cares...

We both got a glass of champagne and we left to get it.

Lorenzo look over at me assessing my face for some reason. "What?" I asked him and he shook his head. "Is there something on my face?" I asked still wondering why he was staring at me.

"Yes" He says.

I get out a mirror from my bag and see nothing on my face so I turn to him in confusion.

"Just beauty" He said and wow I probably look like a tomato. It felt like someone was pouring boiling how water over me.

Why was it getting so hot in here? I feel like I'm dying.

I had no clue how to reply but luckily the flight attendant came back with our drinks.

Gosh I'd never think I'd be glad to see someone like her.

She offered placed my drink on the table infront of me and then she leant over exposing her chest even more and handed the drink to Lorenzo.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Desperate bitch" I mumbled under my breath but loud enough for both of them to hear.

Lorenzo looked at me amazed by my words. Whilst the flight attendant had was fuming.

I took the drink out of her hand placing it on the table, since Lorenzo was glaring at me not taking it.

"Who did you call a bitch?" The flight attendant asked. I just looked her up and down ignoring her.

"Who do you think you are, you slut. Your probably nothing more than a whore to him." She said to me which made me chuckle.

I showed her my ring which made her eyes widen. "My wife" Lorenzo said. "And you're the slut." He continued.

Lorenzo wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me onto his lap, so I was straddling him.

I gasped lightly.

Gosh this again.

The flight attendant left with her head down instantly.

"Jealous?" Lorenzo asked me with a smirk, making me scoff. "No, she was just annoying." I replied.

"You don't have to be jealous. I'm only yours. Even though you're taking long to claim me." He said making me raise an eyebrow.

"I think I claimed you when we got married."

"Not really. You'll claim me when you finally announce you love me." He says making my eyes widen.

"Why don't you announce it first if you want to claim me too." I scoffed at him.

"I've already claimed you."

"No you haven't." I answered confused.

"I claimed you everytime I kissed." He said.

"That's unfair. Kissing isn't announcing your love for someone. Why's mine harder than yours, you hypocrite." I said making him chuckle.

"And by the way we had to kiss at the wedding anyways, that doesn't count. And neither does that peck you gave me to show Alessandra." I whined at him.

"Are you asking for a kiss?" He said with a smirk. This instantly made me try to get off his lap but his grip was too strong.

I didn't realise I was practically grinding on him until I heard him groan which instantly made me stop.

"Careful, or else I won't be able to control myself any longer." He said. "Any longer?" I questioned in a whispered voice thinking he didn't hear, but he did.

"Gosh, you really have no clue how attractive you are do you? Everything you do is just-" I cut him off. "Stop." I said making him raise an eyebrow. "Why?" He asked.

"You'll make me fall for you."