Part 11

I was getting ready for the part which was at 1, but Lorenzo wouldn't wake up. He slept late since he was doing work.

"Lorenzo, wake up." I said shaking him but he wouldn't budge. He groaned in annoyance but I wasn't about to back down.

"You big giant, I'll kick you off the bed. Gey up."

"Try." He mumbled and I started pushing him, gosh he's so heavy.

"You really are a giant." I said and he chuckled. He turns so he's facing the ceiling, he looks me in the eyes with a smirk.

He was planning something.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me into the be with him. He was basically laying on top of me.

"Lorenzo, off." I said laughing but he just hummed in response as I was struggling to get out of his hold.

"You smell nice." He said which made me stop struggling.

Our moment was ruined by Alessandra who pushed open the door. "Elijah said to wake you up."

Lorenzo glared at her and so did unintentionally.

"Thanks for ruining a couples moment." He said making my eyes widen. "This bitch." He mumbles so only we could her hear.

I didn't know what happened to me but I burst out laughing which make Lorenzo chuckle.

He was still ontop of me as I pushed him whilst laughing. I accidentally pushed him off the bed which made me laugh even harder.

I was rolling on the bed laughing as he groaned in pain on the floor.

"You think it's funny." He said as he got up. I then realised he was shirtless which made my cheeks go red.

He leaned in and gave me a peck on my lips. "Who's laughing now" He whispered to me and went into the bathroom.

My cheeks were fully red now as I lay there processing what just happened.

Why'd he kiss me?

Was it an act?

I got up and saw Alessandra standing there eyes glaring at me.

Maybe it was an act.

She really has no self respect.

I got up and she was about to say something but I shut the door on her face and locked it.

I started looking for clothes to wear st the party. It was my wedding party after all.

(Not sure which one to choose)

I left the closet and saw Lorenzo by the dresser combing his hair.

When I look at him I just remember the kiss we had not so long ago.

What's even worse is I need to use the dresser.

He moved to the side without saying anything, to let me use the other side.

I hesitated but I started doing my hair and makeup.

I put my hair in a low bun to look more presentable and then did my makeup.

I could tell he'd look at me from time to time but I tried to ignore him.

"Are you not going to ask why?" He said making me look at him through the mirror.

"Because of Alessandra." I replied and he sighed lightly which if I didn't see him I wouldn't have heard.

He didn't bother pushing so he left downstairs.

I don't know about this party...

But I feel like it's going to end badly