chapter twenty-eight

merry christmas to all who celebrate, and happy holidays!

here's an early chapter from me to you, consider it my gift (:

---------

Adi instantly responded to the kiss, as if it were something that she had been waiting for. Iris herself was shocked at how hungry her desire was. She kissed Adi deeply, enjoying the feel of her lips against hers.

Just as Iris had wandered, Adi's lips were softer than anything she had imagined. It felt that her lips were melting as she kissed Adi as if they were fusing and ultimately becoming one with Adi's, and Iris didn't mind that. In fact, Iris wanted that, it seemed that no matter what she did, it wouldn't be enough. It felt that no matter how long she kissed Adi, it wouldn't be enough.

Without breaking the kiss, even for a second, Iris pushes Adi backward by her shoulders. Climbing on top of her, she straddled the red-haired girl. Then she grabbed Adi's face, deepening the kiss at an angle. Desperate to get into every part of Adi's mouth to know what her tongue against hers felt like; to know what her tongue against hers tasted like.

Iris didn't know what had overcome her. Sure, she'd kissed people before, but not like this. Right then, everyone else seemed so far away that all Iris could think of was Adi. The feel of Adi beneath her. Adi's warmth beneath her. Adi's lips pressed against hers. Adi. Adi. Adi.

And Iris didn't want this to end. A deep desire had overtaken her. Without thinking of what she was doing, Iris ground her waist into Adi. Desperate to get more, to feel Adi in ways that she had never.

"Woah," Adi said, breaking from the kiss.

She had her hands placed firmly on Iris' hips, holding them in place. Iris didn't like this, as her hips were itching to buck. She wanted to push herself back up against Adi, wanted to feel the friction all over again.

But a feeling of embarrassment suddenly crossed over her. It was too much too fast and Adi was probably put off by it. Iris felt herself heat up, wondering what Adi was thinking of her right then.

"Sorry," Iris mumbled, trying to look anywhere but at the girl beneath her. This was hard to do, seeing as she was still straddling her, pressed up against her, with the moisture between her thighs increasing at the second.

"What for?" Adi asked gently. She reached up, pushing one of Iris' braids behind her ear, "you have nothing to be sorry for."

Iris looked back at Adi. The girl's lips were plump and swollen and had turned a deep red color, matching her hair. In Adi's eyes were the desires that Iris was feeling mirrored. They were dark and seemed devoid of their usual playful tint. A deep chill passed over Iris then.

Adi reached up, taking hold of the back of Iris' neck and pulling her lips back down to hers. She kissed her softly at first, humming slightly between kisses.

"I didn't mean to stop," Adi mumbled between kisses. "I just desperately needed to catch my breath."

Iris could hardly even focus on the words coming out of Adi's mouth, as she was much too concerned with the red-haired girl's mouth. It was all that she could think of, all that had brain could process right then. Nothing else mattered but Adi's lips and everything within it.

Suddenly, Adi flipped Iris over so she was lying on her back against the soft grass, and Adi was on top of her.

Iris grabbed hold of Adi's waist, bringing her full weight onto her being. She didn't care if it crushed her to death, she would die a happy woman.

Adi caressed her face gently as she kissed her, but her lips did the opposite. She kissed Iris deeply, roughly. Captured the girl's lips in hers in a way that had Iris aching for more.

Iris arched her back, desperate to feel closer to Adi. Nothing she did right then was enough to quench the desire that she was feeling right then. She needed to be inside her, and she wanted Adi inside her, too.

Usually, Iris would be hung up by the intensity of the situation at hand, but not then. After all, there was nothing else that she could think about right then besides this.

Adi was soft everywhere else, apart from her lips. Her free hand reached down, finding Iris' hand and slowly intertwining their fingers. Iris held hands with Adi as they kissed. Then once again, Adi's lips broke apart from hers and Iris whimpered at the sudden loss of warmth.

This warmth was soon regained, and ten times intensified once Adi's lips found their way to Iris' neck and began sucking.

It had been taking everything within Iris to keep her moans as quiet as possible. But this immediately flies out of the window as Adi sucks on her neck.

Iris was making all sorts of sounds. Sounds that she had never heard herself make before. Sounds that she didn't think anyone should be capable of making. She had no control over herself right then; she was simply subjected to the will of Adi's desires. Adi commanded, and her body simply responded. There wasn't much to it beyond that.

Iris looked up at the sky as Adi worked on her neck. Night time had fallen and the sky tonight wasn't quite black, but a dark blue color. The moon was out. It was a full moon.

Iris couldn't believe the irony of the situation. She was getting her soul sucked out of her beneath a full moon.

The night seemed completely still and silent. The only sounds that were made were Adi's hummings and hungry kisses and sucking on Iris' neck, and the even louder sounds of Iris' moans, gasps, and occasional screams of pleasure.

Adi didn't tell her to tone it down. Neither did she try to silence Iris. In fact, the louder Iris got, it only seemed to drive her even crazier. It turned her on and pushed her more. She was curious to find out what other sounds Iris could make.

The girls finally broke apart after what felt like forever. Both their lips were swollen, and they panted hard as they looked down into each other's faces.

Adi's eyes were soft as they looked at Iris. Iris seemed to feel them as they took in every inch of her face, as they touched her and brushed over her. She didn't squirm from the scrutiny but reached up, caressing Adi's face gently like the way she had done to her before. Adi leaned into Iris' hand, closing her eyes as Iris touched her.

They stayed like this for a few moments, neither of them saying anything to the other. But they didn't need to. Iris wanted to freeze time, conserve this moment forever, and just enjoy nothing but Adi.

The wind blew suddenly, and Iris shivered. Summer was over, and the weather was getting harsher and harsher.

"I think it's time to go," Adi said, watching Iris shiver. She had a look of amusement in her eyes. "Imagine how traumatizing that would be for me. I make out with you, then watch you freeze to death immediately after."

"You think you're so funny?" Iris replied, rolling her eyes to cover up the smile that was growing wider on her face.

"I'm the funniest," Adi shrugged, "but seriously. It's only going to get colder."

Iris didn't want to leave, and from the look in Adi's eyes, it was clear that the red-haired girl didn't want to either. But they both knew that they had to. They couldn't stay up there forever.

"Okay," Iris finally said, "but only if you carry me down."

Adi carried Iris down the hill once again. But this time, rather than slinging her over her back, she carried her bridal style.

It was corny, but Iris didn't protest. Instead, she snuggled in close to Adi, feeling the warmth that was radiating from her. She felt comfortable in Adi's arms, as if nothing else mattered. She felt safe.