Giovanni/Ace POV

Giovanni/Ace POV

I opened the door to the back of the car for Elenora but she ignored it and went into the passenger seat. I sat down in the drivers seat with a confused look but she didn't look at me so she didn't see. 

"Shouldn't you be sitting at the back." I said trying to get her attention. 

"You aren't my driver, you're a bodyguard." She said in a sweet tone, looking at me. 

She looked away and I started the car not wanting to argue with her. 

I knew this job would be hard. I'm used to commanding people and here I am taking commands so I can take down this sweet girls husband. 

I'd be doing her a favour if you ask me. 

Why did she tolerate her husbands abuse if she's stronger than him? 

She has a kind and sweet demeanour which hides the pain and suffering she goes through. I would have escaped ages ago if I was her. 

Not that I'd ever marry a man-

"I think It's best if you stay here whilst I go in." She spoke. "That gets rid of the whole purpose of me being your bodyguard." I replied. 

"Well Mrs Roci-" She spoke but was cut off by me. "Call me Ace." 

"Well Ace, I can't really spy when you're around." She had a point there. 

"I'll be watching from a distance." 

"I can protect myself." She scoffed but still sounding sweet. 

She had such a sweet tone of voice, I want to know how she'd sound when she's angry 

or when she's moaning-

Did I really just think that?

"You couldn't protect yourself in front of your husband and family." I instantly regretted what I said. A bodyguard would never answer back like that. 

"Don't cross the line." She said in a low voice. 

Maybe she doesn't get angry?

"I apologise. I shouldn't have-" She cut me off. "It's fine."

She's too kind for her own good, and that's coming from a Mafia Don. 

How could her husband want to hurt such an innocent soul? 

Aren't I supposed to be the heartless one? Yet, I don't hurt the bitchiest girls and here he's hurting such a sweet girl. 

This gives me another reason to kill the bastard. 

We made it to the club and I controlled the scoff that was about to come out of my mouth. 

My club is better. 

Just saying...

I got out the car and before I could open her door she opened it herself. "Look a little more natural. You're making it obvious." She said looking me up and down. 

"How do I look more natural?" 

"It's gonna be tough for you. Your appearance makes it obvious that you're a mafia." She said with a smile. 

Little do you know who this mafia is. 

"Appearance?" I questioned wanting to tease her. 

"Your muscles, tattoos, your clothes, everything gives controlling serial killer vibes. Especially your gaze." 

"I have an idea then." I said taking my suit jacket off and putting it into the car. I then took my tie off unbuttoning the top 2 buttons. 

"Mess your hair up a little." She said and I did. 

That's probably the first time I did as I was told. 

My mother would be proud-

"That's better." She said smiling. 

She got a text so she looked down on her phone. She sighed lightly then looked up at me. 

I moved beside her reading her text messages. 

Aleksander Cela

Act like you're a couple

This could cause issues if they recognise me. If the media find out it could cause separation rumours.  

Do as you're told. No one recognises you. People only know your name, not your face.

Ok

She sighed "If Abdyl finds out-" she whispered stopping herself. 

She put her phone in her pocket and held my hand as we both walked into the mall. 

Our hands were locked together whilst we stood in the line. Our hands were together but we were obviously distant. 

She noticed so she turned to me only a step away from me, looking up at me. "Gosh I hate this so much." She said with a smile. "You're doing amazing. Just keep talking." I said with a smirk. 

"Be a little helpful then." She laughed lightly. 

Damn her laugh-

"Well Elenora-" She cut me off. "Elenora?" She questioned still smiling clearly not serious. 

"I'd rather not associate you with your husband." I replied honestly and she didn't say anything. "You deserve better." I whispered but she heard as her eyes widened slightly. 

"Lets not speak about this, or we'll both be dead." She said trying to fake a smile. 

"Run away"