7

Giovanni/Ace POV

Giovanni/Ace POV

"Italian's kill Abdyl, we keep the alliance. You become the mafia in a few years and if you want to strengthen the alliance you can marry the Italian Mafia Don, Giovanni." Aleksander said. 

"Everything you said was fine except for the marriage part." Elenora spoke. 

"I'd rather not marry another abusive mafia man." She finished, still in her sweet tone of voice. 

I'm not abusive-

I mean not to women-

especially not my wife-

not that I've been married before, but I'd never hit a woman. 

Only the weak hit women. 

Why has this women made me want to defend myself? - No one has ever made me want to defend myself. I've never cared about what people think or say. 

"You don't know him yet. But it is still your choice. I won't force you again." Aleksander said and I could see Elenora smiling. 

Such a gorgeous smile-

no I didn't-

stop thinking-

stop-

"I'll contact the Italian Mafia Don and get a meeting arranged." Aleksander spoke. 

____________________________________

Time Skip - 4 days later. 

Elenora POV

Elenora POV

The past 2 days have probably been the most peaceful days of my life. No abuse only peace. 

Of course Fiona doesn't shut up but I've sorted her out and so has Aleksander. She knows the home has changed now. 

'home' it feels much more familiar now. Before the word made me want to run away. 

I also started taking martial arts lessons again. The teacher said I don't need it but there's nothing wrong with getting stronger.  

I applied ointment on the bruises that were left and got dressed. 

I had no where to go today so I worse some plain clothes and made my way downstairs. 

Usually Ace is behind me when I made it downstairs but he wasn't. I was slightly confused about this but ignored it and went to Aleksander's office. 

I walked in after knocking and saw him and Ace discussing something. 

"Elenora, good you came. We have a meeting with the Italian Mafia Don next week." Aleksander spoke. 

He really is doing this. 

"And Abdyl? What if he finds out." 

"He's stuck in the most complicated mission ever. He has no time to even sleep." Aleksander replied and I nodded. 

I hope he's right. 

"Any news about the Russians?" I asked since they had been annoying us for a while. 

"They're doing their usual stuff. They haven't dared do anything yet." Aleksander replied. 

"They're probably thinking the alliance between us and the Italians will break. So they probably have plans to attack then." I replied. 

Aleksander looked slightly amazed then spoke. "I didn't think about that. That makes much more sense." 

"I taught you and Abdyl the same way, so what went wrong with him?" He questioned to himself. 

"You told him he would be the heir, that's what went wrong." I replied and his eyes widened again in realisation. 

I'm sorry, but is he stupid?

sorry-

"Why did my father choose Leo D'Angelo instead of his own brother? Because his brother had greed and expected to become the next mafia don. This made him slack off, whereas Leo D'Angelo kept getting better and better." I said. 

"You're right. But then why's Giovanni D'Angelo so good?" Aleksander challenged my point of view. 

"I don't know.

He seems to be fighting for something. He has an aim." I said and I saw Ace shuffle slightly out of the corner of my eye.

I didn't think much of it, he was probably confused about what he was doing here. - I mean this conversation is supposed to be private. 

Wait, what is he doing here?

"What could that be?" Aleksander questioned. 

"Not sure, I have yet to find out." I replied honestly. 

After a moment of silence I spoke again "Giovanni D'Angelo is a confusing person. He breaks all my observations, just like this heir one...I guess I'll find out at the meeting." 

I made my way to the kitchen to get a snack and of course Ace was behind me. 

"Are you my bodyguard even at home?" I questioned him grabbing 2 apples. I washed them both and threw one at him and he caught it. 

"Yh, why not. I have nothing better to do." 

"Are you not married or something?" I asked teasing him. "No, I'm not." 

"Get married, you're aging. I can see your wrinkles from here." I lied. He had no wrinkles, he was damn handsome. 

He chuckled lightly at my words. 

His smile is even more gorgeous-

stop-

"You and me both know I don't have wrinkles." He said walking towards me, his gaze burning me. 

He was standing in front me when I stopped him from walking further with the tip of my fingers on his stomach. 

"You aren't a bodyguard are you?"