18

❤️ Shoyo ❤️
8:35 pm

HIIII Y/NNNNNN!!!

SHOYOOOO!!!! <33

HOW WAS UR DAY??(╹◡╹)

matsukawa threw a rotten sandwich at my head so honestly pretty good :)

that's pretty good? 💀

BRO HES THE DEVIL ISTG
THAT MAN IS ON MY KILL LIST
as soon as the purge hits,
I'm coming for him

LMFOOOO
#savey/n

NAH ONG MAN
SHOYO TAKE ME TO UR SCHOOL 🙏🏼🙏🏼

I WOULD LOVE TO
IT WOJLD BE AN HONOUR ❤️❤️

UR SO CUTE
wanna play roblox 😻

u won't leave me behind again will u...

I'll try not to <33
I jsur get a little...hyped sometimes

good enough for me 😻❤️
Liked by you

***

Right before the game was about to start, Oikawa called you. The last time you hadn't answered him, he was very upset, so you thought you better save his tears.
"You're interrupting a very important bonding experience I'll have you know." You said as soon as the call began.
"Don't tell me you're playing roblox with Kageyama again."
"Hinata, actually."
"Oh...well that's a bit more expectable."
You snorted. "OK, so what do you want?"
"Why the hostility, Y/n? What if I just wanted to call my dear friend? What if I wanted to have a fun bonding time with you? What if-."
"But you don't so get the point, please."
"Ugh fine, I need your help."
"With what?"
"Buying Iwa a gift for his birthday." Oikawa went a little silent after that, like he was embarrassed for asking.
"Why do you need my help with that?"
"To be for real...I suck ass at it. I can't buy gifts at all."
"You poor thing."
"I know, my life is so hard." You laughed again and thought for a moment, would you be any help? "I guess I could try and help, but I'm not sure I'll be great."
"You'll be better than anyone else," Oikawa's voice was flat and serious.
"The team isn't that bad, are they?"
"Well Matsukawa isn't bad, but if I told him I needed his help he'd be a dick about because yknow...he's a dick."
"Real, real. OK then, I'll help!"
"Yes! Thank you thank you thank! Talk later? I'll let you get back to playing with Hinata."
"Yup, bye bye!"
"Byeeeee~!"

The call ended and it was back to screaming at Hinatas character who always managed to get in your way and you were forced to inevitably leave him behind once more.
"YOU PROMISED Y/N! YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE ME BEHIND!"
"IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU SUCK ASS AT MOVING- LIKE WHY DO YOU GO SO SLOW?!"
"STOP FLAMING ME Y/N!" The cackle you let out got the both of you wheezing and eventually growled at by your parents at the same time. "Y/n!" Hinata began whispering into his phone making you smile.
"Yes, Shoyo?" You whispered back.
"My sister just told me off, I have to go!"
"Your little sister?"
"She's scary, okay!?"
You laughed quietly, "I believe you. I'll text you later, yeah?"
"Please, do! Bye Y/n!"
"Bye Shoyo!!"

To be continued
Next chapter is buying a gift for Iwa 😻😻