36

tennis ball head
1:34 am

why tf did I hear a crash and laughing

ur delusional go to sleep

I heard yukie and her frog ass laugh
I also just heard her call me a cunt for saying that

...
well u see 😻😻

did u break something.

no

I don't believe u

WE DIDNT IT JUST FELL OVER

u guys should go to sleep

***

"DONT TELL US WHAT TO FUCKING DO!"

"Yukie shut the fuck up!" Kaori wheezed, hanging on to you for support as you did the same with her.

"Yo Y/n, do you have any cookies?" Mako walked over in the dark and then took a little tumble, causing everyone to wheeze even further.

"Are you okay?" Yachi laughed, indicating that she wasn't really concerned.

"I'm gOod," Mako croaked out.

"I'll get ya some cookies girl," you said, also beginning to creep through the dark.

"Thank you," she wheezed.

"Where are these fucking lights?" Mei whispered, feeling all over the walls for a switch.

"Mei," said Eri. "You look really creepy, stop doing that."

"I can't find it!"

"Stop filling up the wall!" Yukie wheezed, her and Kaori beginning to laugh over her stupid ass joke.

"Oh no," you said.

"What?" Everyone said in unison.

"There aren't any cookies left."

"NooOo," Mako cried quietly, sliding all the way to the ground where her fake sobs were mumbled against the wooden floor.

"I'm so sorry," you said, creeping over to comfort her only to fall as well. Did everyone laugh at you? Of course.

"What are you guys doing?" Together, everyone screamed, startled by Kiyoko who suddenly was not asleep anymore. She had turned on the light, revealing that Mei had been SO far off from the switch that it was sad.

"Mei you look stupid," Yukie laughed. (For your guys imagination, Yukie's laugh sounds like Goofy's).

Mei quickly detached herself from the wall, trying to act natural. She did not pull it off.

"We got hungry," Yachi answered truthfully.

"Why were the lights off?"

"We didn't wanna wake you," said Eri, holding on to her blanket she always had to sleep with.

"I want cookies too guys," she said with a little frown.

"Sorry, Kiyoko. It won't happen again." Yukie hugged into Kiyokos waist and rubbed her head against her. Kiyoko couldn't resist a smile.

"It's fine, don't worry."

"But," you began. "We don't have any cookies left."

"None? Zero? Cero? Sacs à merde?"

"That's not how you say zero in French, Yukie," Mei said trying not to laugh.

"Huh? Then what did I say?"

"You said poop stains you dumbass."

"Oh."

"I'm hungryyyyyyyy," Mako moaned, still laying against the floor.

"Are there any shops open at this hour?" Yachi wondered aloud.

"Nah," said Kaori. "Only shitty ones without cookies." She frowned and folded her arms.

"I'm gonna kill myself," Mako said and hit her toes against the floorboards like a child. She stopped when Kaori kicked her in the butt and then sat on her. "Kaori, I can't fucking breathe!"

"The fuck are you guys doing?" Everyone turned to Kyotani who had appeared on the bottom of the stairs.

Angrily, you scoffed at him and held up the empty jar. "Did you eat the fucking cookies?"

"No, fuck off. Stop being loud."

"StOp bEinG lOuD," Yukie mocked him. Everyone wheezed, but Kyo just glared at the poor Yukie who immediately took it back. "I was just JKing bro!"

Once Kyo disappeared up the stairs, they all laughed louder.
"Oh!" Mei clapped her hands. "I have an idea! Why don't we ask to borrow some from your neighbours?"

"Mei," said Kiyoko. "It's three am, I don't think anyone would be happy hearing a knock on their door."

"I would," she shrugged.

"Yeah, that's because you're lonely." Kaori said, totally out of pocket.

"Way to call my girl out!"

"That was so fucking rude of you Kaori!" Mei fake sobbed.

"Awww...I don't care?"

"Fuck you!" Mei tackled Kaori to the ground who squealed and laughed. While the two did this, Yukie snuck over to you.

"Damn," she said peering over your shoulder. "There really aren't any left."

"I know," you sighed.

"Why don't we go steal some?"

"From who?"

"Your neighbours!"

"Yukie, you are fucking insane."

"Hear me out hear me out!" Because Yukie said this, it made you not want to hear her out, but you had to because it was Yukie. "You guys said it yourself, no one wants bratty ass yet hot teens knocking on your door at three am! SoOoo, we sneak in, swipe like the fox from Dora, and scurry our way out! Totally unseen!"

For a hot minute, you seriously debated Yukie's idea. "Hmmm, yeah nah. You are the most crazy ass person ever."

"Aw come on! We deserve these cookies! Any neighbours you hate? We can just take theirs!"

Now this made you pause.

"Ohhhh," Yukie cooed. "Got some beef? Let's make them pay, Y/n."

You sighed, "OK, I'm in. But how the hell are we gonna convince the others?"

"Leave that to me!"

To be continued...